Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Activate an Australian Mobile Number

Options
  • 31-05-2020 7:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello

I am living in Australia and no longer have access to my Ireland mobile number - is there a way to activate an Australian Mobile Number?

Will BOI send the security code to activate my mobile to an international address?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

lste wrote: »
    Hello

I am living in Australia and no longer have access to my Ireland mobile number - is there a way to activate an Australian Mobile Number?

Will BOI send the security code to activate my mobile to an international address?
    Hi Iste,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

To update the mobile registered to your account please log in through the main website, select manage accounts and amend my mobile details. Once you submit the request a one time activation code will be sent to the postal address registered to the account.

If this has since changed we would recommend that you contact our customer service team who can assist with amending the address by calling 0035314044000. Our team is available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

We hope this helps.

Thanks Jen 

Advertisement