Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cementing to drive over

• 31-05-2020 11:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,902 ✭✭✭

Front of my house driveway, footpath, then a little bit lawn before the road. As years have gone by more cars are parking on the street and the angle I have to drive out is cut off so Im driving over the lawn bit. Not much, only by about 2 feet.
    I decided to cement it off a few years ago, looked like a good job however the cement is now cracking under the weight of driving over it so I'm going to redo it.

Any recommendations for a more longer lasting cement or cement mix that would stand test of time of being driven over couple times a day?

Comments

Advertisement