Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Backlash 2020 Thread 14th June (Contains Spoilers)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

WWE "comedy" is the dirt-worst, total bottom of the barrel stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

WWE "comedy" is the dirt-worst, total bottom of the barrel stuff.

Nothing like a racist stereotype gimmick to get the laughter flowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Sirsok wrote: »
    Does the whole Vikings Profit segment not dilute the whole product. Like the Orton and Edge hard hitting real storyline followed a segment with a magic chicken leg, a dumpster monster and a ninja faction.

Don't get me wrong it wa good until it completely jumped the shark in that segment.

I've come around to the idea that WWE is simply entertainment. I took it for what it was, a skit, rather than a blood and guts, drag out affair. I resisted for the longest time, but if i want real wrestling, i'm not relying on WWE for that fix any more.

The Orton / Edge story was hard hitting for sure, but the piped in crowd noise and the virtual Fink etc took from it, for my tastes at least

Advertisement