Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appealing ban

Options
  • 31-05-2020 10:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭

Someone mentioned that Anonymous were going after Trump.

My reply : Anonymous lol. Yeah and the teenage mutant ninja turtles are going after Clinton.

1 week ban for trolling.

More like a 1 week ban for not having any respect or belief in a mysterious group of hackers and comparing them to another fictitious group.

I would like to appeal this ban

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you appealed to the mod who banned you?

If so, have you exhausted that process?

If not, please do so

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Actually scrub that

I've just reviewed your record. Even before the ban you are contesting here you have picked up 23 forum sanctions across 5 forums in the less than 15 months since you registered

You have been sitebanned for 6 of those months, and the last time I did warn you the next one would probably be permanent. Looking at the cards and bans since your last siteban it's quite clear you have not learned any lessons, and a permanent siteban is now in force

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement