Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German whistle blower exposes Covid19 lies.

Options
  • 01-06-2020 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭

Ooops, it looks like lots of governments and the alleged “experts” they listened to will have lots of explaining to do for killing their economies and guaranteeing that people will die of treatable illnesses such as cancer as this covid19 sham starts unraveling. Whistleblower in the German Interior Ministry released a report which contained the following..
    The dangerousness of Covid-19 was overestimated: probably at no point did the danger posed by the new virus go beyond the normal level.
    The people who die from Corona are essentially those who would statistically die this year, because they have reached the end of their lives and their weakened bodies can no longer cope with any random everyday stress (including the approximately 150 viruses currently in circulation).
    Worldwide, within a quarter of a year, there has been no more than 250,000 deaths from Covid-19, compared to 1.5 million deaths [25,100 in Germany] during the influenza wave 2017/18.
    The danger is obviously no greater than that of many other viruses. There is no evidence that this was more than a false alarm.
    A reproach could go along these lines: During the Corona crisis the State has proved itself as one of the biggest producers of Fake News.
    So far, so bad. But it gets worse.

The report focuses on the “manifold and heavy consequences of the Corona measures” and warns that these are “grave”.

More people are dying because of state-imposed Corona-measures than they are being killed by the virus.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/german-official-leaks-report-denouncing-corona-global-false-alarm/5714528

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

You can never take a site seriously that has ads for "cool ice silk underwear" and is a conspiracy theories spreading website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

"The views of individual contributors do not necessarily represent those of the Strategic Culture Foundation"

When the site putting up the article cant even stand behind it or the person writing it shows how weak the information is

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

• Registered Users Posts: 12,211 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

That’s a cool conspiracy theories website.

Tell me how Italy’s hospitals were overwhelmed if it was all people who would’ve died anyway? Does that happen every year?

I don’t understand how people can believe this sh!t

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭Away With The Fairies

Saying people will die because they're at the end of their lives anyway is stupid. Wasn't there people who died in their 20s. They had decades ahead of them, not hardly at the end of their lives.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I'm not going to patronise that site by clicking the link.

But I will post a picture that I imagine sums up the content.

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭double jobbing

MadYaker wrote: »
    That’s a cool conspiracy theories website.

Tell me how Italy’s hospitals were overwhelmed if it was all people who would’ve died anyway? Does that happen every year?

I don’t understand how people can believe this sh!t

I actually deleted Facebook (app, not account) off my phone because I am no longer able to handle the amount of ****in handicaps on my "friend" list peddling their lunatic theories.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

Saying people will die because they're at the end of their lives anyway is stupid. Wasn't there people who died in their 20s. They had decades ahead of them, not hardly at the end of their lives.

I saw one on skynews and went through lots of sites to confirm,all that was confirmed was that an aunt had posted on Facebook with no doctors on record saying they died of Covid-19 or if they had under lying conditions

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,138 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

We have a Conspiracy Theories forum for this sort of stuff. I'm closing rather than moving as there are probably already threads there where this can be debated

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement