Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone X Display Module Replacement Program

Options
  • 01-06-2020 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used this program in Ireland before? My X has recently started with phantom touches and it seems eligible for this.

I don't mind being without a phone for an afternoon but if it's going to be a few days then it's not so good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭djdunny

https://support.apple.com/en-ie/iphone-x-display-module-replacement-program

Only 2 options are to either mail it in or to bring it to an authorised service provider (CompuB).

Might be worth calling CompuB first to see what kind of time frame it might be.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

I dropped it into iConnect on Tuesday. They have ordered the part from Apple and its covered under the program. Probably without a phone for a few days but I picked up a 7 to keep me going in the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 kittymc76

Hi, Can you tell me do IConnect sell brand new iphones or refurbished? Wondering if they are a legitimate site?
    Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

kittymc76 wrote: »
    Hi, Can you tell me do IConnect sell brand new iphones or refurbished? Wondering if they are a legitimate site?
    Thank you.

iConnect are legit. They are an approved Apple service centre. No idea if they sell refurbed phones though. They certainly sell brand new ones.

This is https://i-connect.ie/ in case there is any confusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 kittymc76

Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

I had mine fixed in Harvey Norman in Rathphanan (across from Nutgrove shopping center) last year, it took a couple of hours as they do in store, I contacted Iconnect at the time who would take a week to get it fix.

Advertisement