Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guns modify ZEV G26 TM base

• 01-06-2020 8:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭

As above says I have a ZEV G26 on a TM base for sale.
    Shooting 270-280 fps.

Looking for €250 including p&p. You pay fees

The ZEV slides are a limited run and the slide alone is worth about £150 and is sold out everywhere apart from a few shops in China plus 130euro for the base roughly what I paid for it.

The mag (leak free) has a nineball router,Metal grip baseplate, the slide has a stainless steel rod and a steel barrel 6.03 if I remember correctly and not a scratch on it.

Im open to sensible offers, no trades, no tyre kickers or low ballers please. I have a few extras I'll include for the right price.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭CDAG27

Bump €200 excluding p&p and fees

Bump open to sensible offers

Bump @€;175 excluding postage and fees

Bump @175ono posted excluding fees

Bump

• Advertisement