Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No refund

Options
  • 01-06-2020 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    I've been in with my local branch about 30 times and I think it's a disgrace how I'm treated..on December 4th 2019 I sent two transactions to Ghana through worldremit.. I cancelled both transactions within the hour and the bank still hasn't refunded me my €412.99 × 2 I have numerous emails from worldremit stating dat in fact bank of Ireland has my funds..I have all the proof i need to take legal action against bank of Ireland... please contact me asap to sort dis mess out.. its goin on 7 months now and it's a joke..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi,
        I've been in with my local branch about 30 times and I think it's a disgrace how I'm treated..on December 4th 2019 I sent two transactions to Ghana through worldremit.. I cancelled both transactions within the hour and the bank still hasn't refunded me my €412.99 × 2 I have numerous emails from worldremit stating dat in fact bank of Ireland has my funds..I have all the proof i need to take legal action against bank of Ireland... please contact me asap to sort dis mess out.. its goin on 7 months now and it's a joke..
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. We are very sorry to hear that this has been your experience. In this instance we would recommend that you raise this by logging into your account through the main website, select service desk and Ask a Question and one of our advisors will be more than happy to Look further into this for you. 

We hope this helps. 

Thanks Jen 

Advertisement