Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hozelock hose 50m

Options
  • 02-06-2020 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

I'm looking to buy one of these. My one is burst in lots of places....I have the cart, it's just the hose I need
    Hoping to buy online (Ireland) but everywhere I look says "out of stock"
    There are some on Amazon but delivery is very pricey
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Car99

Try B&Q I got a good 50m hose from them a while back .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

From recollection there are 2 types.

Yellow and green. Green was lighter cheaper and kinked very easily which reduces water flow

The yellow has a heavier wall, is more expensive but much better

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭secman

Yep the yellow one is far superior and doesn't kink . I bought mine about 12 yrs ago and generally haven't seen it in stores since. Only see the striped one and that is terrible for kinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭creedp

secman wrote: »
    Yep the yellow one is far superior and doesn't kink . I bought mine about 12 yrs ago and generally haven't seen it in stores since. Only see the striped one and that is terrible for kinks.

I have the misfortune of having the striped one and I can concur it is terrible for kinking. One of these days I will have to treat myself!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭countrywoman

Thanks everyone
    Unfortunately the Homeland store local to me have none in stock and it cannot be bought online

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭tennis12

Thanks everyone
    Unfortunately the Homeland store local to me have none in stock and it cannot be bought online

Oh what a shame. I purchased one online from them only 2 weeks ago, perhaps try calling them? Very hard item to get, Argos have them listed for €60 but none in stock either. Great hose though, I’m very impressed with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭countrywoman

Yes tennis. I phoned homeland, woodies and other local stores. No hozelock 50m to be got, unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭secman

Check screwfix.ie its called Hozelock 50m Ultimate hose , listed price €112.95 40

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Billgirlylegs

Yes tennis. I phoned homeland, woodies and other local stores. No hozelock 50m to be got, unfortunately

don't worry folks, it doesn't matter.

hosepipe ban imminent:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement