If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

28 inch tv

Options
  • 02-06-2020 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi,

I need to replace a 27" monitor screen I have that's attached to a vosa 100x100 so I'm limited to 28" as the biggest screen I can get. (Changing to a vosa 200 isn't an option)

Do you have any smart TVs in this size? I can't find any on your .ie site so thought I'd ask here. Or do you have any larger screens that can attach to a 100x100 arm?

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

kingofburt wrote: »
    Hi,

I need to replace a 27" monitor screen I have that's attached to a vosa 100x100 so I'm limited to 28" as the biggest screen I can get. (Changing to a vosa 200 isn't an option)

Do you have any smart TVs in this size? I can't find any on your .ie site so thought I'd ask here. Or do you have any larger screens that can attach to a 100x100 arm?

Thanks in advance,
    Hi king of burt,

I do actually have limited stock of the LG 28TL510V at £189/199 euro. It is a basic 28" TV so has no smart hub and is HD ready but it also has a VESA pattern of 100 x 100!

It is available to order for shipping via the link below!

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204227-lg-28tl510v-28-inch-led-tv-hd-ready-freeview-hd.aspx?swapstore=1

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭kingofburt

Hi king of burt,

I do actually have limited stock of the LG 28TL510V at £189/199 euro. It is a basic 28" TV so has no smart hub and is HD ready but it also has a VESA pattern of 100 x 100!

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204227-lg-28tl510v-28-inch-led-tv-hd-ready-freeview-hd.aspx?swapstore=1

Kind regards

David

Thanks for the quick reply. I really want it to have the smart hub so I'll need to pass on the deal this time.

Cheers

Hi king of burt,

Kind regards

David

Thanks for the quick reply. I really want it to have the smart hub so I'll need to pass on the deal this time.

Cheers
    Hi kingofburt,

No problem! We are getting stock of the LG 28TN525S again but I have no ETA on these at the moment, they are £199/249 euro but they have a smart hub built in!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭kingofburt

Thanks David, I will probably be buying this week so probably to soon for these monitors to be in stock. I appreciate your help on this, just unfortunate timing.

Thanks David, I will probably be buying this week so probably to soon for these monitors to be in stock. I appreciate your help on this, just unfortunate timing.
    No problem kingofburt, if you can't source one let me know and I'll continue to look for an ETA for you!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.