Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Servants to work 20% from home

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

addaword wrote: »
    The income of one particular person out of the 2 million in the private sector is none of your business and not relevant to the discussion.

Relevant discussion involves listening, analysing, taking on board other points and responding with better informed posts having taken into account relevant points made.

The income of one particular person out of the 2 million in the private sector is none of your business and not relevant to the discussion.

A defendants background is fair game when the defence raises it.

You have compared salaries of set industries in Ireland to other nations constantly. Over and over you have gone on about it.

You compared 1 persona salary in Ireland to 1 persona salary in Spain. Unless of course we have more than 1 president but I don't think so.

Your full of it. You have been shown up time and time again and are now trying to wiggle out. It's not a personal attack to ask a polite question.

It's not a personal attack to turn a person's question back on them.

You need to grow up and maybe go back to education. As a mature student you may qualify for financial aid. That aid coming from tax that is very much paid by the public sector.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭addaword

Your full of it.

You need to grow up and maybe go back to education.

At least I can spell and use grammar correctly. "Your" full of it yourself, son.

At least I can spell and use grammar correctly. "Your" full of it yourself, son.

The first sentence suggests not.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,117 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

I may or may not have a profession. He asked me what my salary was like. It does not matter if the income of one person out of 2 million in the private sector is 20k or 200k.

For the second time (in case you missed it first time round), I didn't ask you to reveal your salary. I asked you how it compares to your equivalents in Spain. You've very quick to compare MDH to Spain - why would you be so reluctant to compare your own? A percentage will do fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Your full of it.

You need to grow up and maybe go back to education.

Mod: Are you two done yet?

Advertisement