Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non Woven Geo Textile Fabric

Options
  • 02-06-2020 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi.

Wondering if anyone out there know of the best place to get a hold of Non Woven Geo Textile Fabric for lining a french drain with.

I know i can pick it up at local builders merchants etc, however my problem is i don't need the 100m roll which seems to be the only option to purchase.

I'm in the Limerick Area.

Was also looking to find out the names of a few companies who use the same stuff and try and purchase say like 50-60 metres etc. Failing that i would go halves on it with someone.

Not willing to buy the cheaper option fabric as would be suggested by some as want to do it right the first time.

Thanks in advance for any help.

M

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,703 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

quickcrop usually do shorter rolls of weed membrane, but aren't stocking non woven atm by the looks of things.

Advertisement