Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BRS

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BraveDonut

Is there a way to view the count-down timer to show when booking opens for a comp? You need to be quick in our place to get the time you want.

I used this on the old version and I can see it one my phone, but can't see it on the new version (Chrome)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

We got word this week we’ve to use ClubV1 when booking all competitions from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭bmay529

charlieIRL wrote: »
    We got word this week we’ve to use ClubV1 when booking all competitions from now on.

As far as I can see ClubV1 simply provides a link to the BRS system just the same as if you went directly into it

• Registered Users Posts: 13,375 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

bmay529 wrote: »
    As far as I can see ClubV1 simply provides a link to the BRS system just the same as if you went directly into it
    I don't think so. Here's a timesheet from ClubV1 and it's quite a bit different, plus has copyright Club Systems International at the bottom of the page.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭bmay529

prawnsambo wrote: »
    I don't think so. Here's a timesheet from ClubV1 and it's quite a bit different, plus has copyright Club Systems International at the bottom of the page.

Interesting... and totally different look to the ClubV1 screen I see from my club which does seem to just provide a link to our BRS system

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,375 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

bmay529 wrote: »
    Interesting... and totally different look to the ClubV1 screen I see from my club which does seem to just provide a link to our BRS system
    Yeah. You have that choice. You can continue to use BRS and link back to whatever your back/front end system is or use the built-in booking system that comes with them.

Advertisement