Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning to work and forced isolation

Options
  • 03-06-2020 6:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone could shed any light for me.

Getting ready to reopen (small hairdressers) next month, protocols in place etc. My query relates to staff coming into contact with someone with Covid and having to go into forced isolation. Is/will the covid "sick" pay of €350 still be available I wonder?

We have a staff of 6 in a decent sized premises but splitting into teams isn't going to work so realistically if through contact tracing we get informed a client has tested positive for covid we'll be shut down for 2 weeks. How am I going to pay staff? It's the one thing hanging over me in relation to actually reopening or not. Anyone any thoughts?

Comments

Advertisement