If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon DM41 + Monitor Audio Bronze 2 Bundle

Options
  • 03-06-2020 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I hope you are doing well and staying safe! 
    I was looking at the Denon DM41 + Monitor Audio Bronze 2 Deal (349gbp / 399 eur). I am wondering if you could do the same price for the Black version? I would be interested in the DM41 + Monitor Audio Bronze 2 Black if price match is an option... :)

I am open to other suggestions (using digital input from TV / projector for stereo sound). Also, would it be possible to deliver before the weekend if order placed today?

Thanks! 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

3ka wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I was looking at the Denon DM41 + Monitor Audio Bronze 2 Deal (349gbp / 399 eur). I am wondering if you could do the same price for the Black version? I would be interested in the DM41 + Monitor Audio Bronze 2 Black if price match is an option... :)

I am open to other suggestions (using digital input from TV / projector for stereo sound). Also, would it be possible to deliver before the weekend if order placed today?

Thanks! 
    Hi 3Ka,

We have a mad price on the walnut finish at the moment which is why we can offer it cheaper than the black and white versions!

The best price I would have on the DM41 with the Black Bronze 2s would be £379/449 euro

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭3ka

Hi Guys,

Thanks! 
    Hi 3Ka,

We have a mad price on the walnut finish at the moment which is why we can offer it cheaper than the black and white versions!

The best price I would have on the DM41 with the Black Bronze 2s would be £379/449 euro

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David,
    I am also considering some active speakers as an alternative. It is a shame that you don't stock Audioengine products (HD6 active speakers). It is on my radar since a while now. Does the above sterling price include delivery as well?

Hi Guys,

Thanks! 
    Hi 3Ka,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David,
    I am also considering some active speakers as an alternative. It is a shame that you don't stock Audioengine products (HD6 active speakers). It is on my radar since a while now. Does the above sterling price include delivery as well?
    Hi 3Ka.

We can include delivery in sterling pricing for you.

The Audioengine brand are not one that we have stocked before.

We have a small quantity of the Klipsch r-41pm left in stock priced at 399 Euro which are fatastic speakers. (They are also priced at £399 so the Euro price is a great deal).
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204037-klipsch-r-41pm-black-bluetooth-active-speakers-per-pair.aspx

Any questions please let us know.

Kenny.

Hi Guys,

Thanks! 
    Hi 3Ka,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David,
    Hi 3Ka.

We have a small quantity of the Klipsch r-41pm left in stock priced at 399 Euro which are fatastic speakers. (They are also priced at £399 so the Euro price is a great deal).
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204037-klipsch-r-41pm-black-bluetooth-active-speakers-per-pair.aspx

Kenny.
    Hi David & Kenny,

I have placed the order through the site (DM41 with the Black Bronze 2s)
    Could you have a look and kindly refund the shipping fee when you get a chance please.

I am looking forward to getting the package.

Thanks again!

Hi Guys,

Thanks! 
    Hi 3Ka,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David,
    Hi 3Ka.

Kenny.
    Hi David & Kenny,

Could you have a look and kindly refund the shipping fee when you get a chance please.

Thanks again!
    Hey 3Ka.

Thanks for the order :)

Just checking if you require any speaker cable or do you already have some of your own?

I will arrange for the delivery to be refunded back to you.
    It may take a few days to arrive back into your account.

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Hi Guys,

Thanks! 
    Hi 3Ka,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David,
    Hi 3Ka.

Kenny.
    Hi David & Kenny,

Thanks again!
    Hey 3Ka.

Just checking if you require any speaker cable or do you already have some of your own?

Kenny.
    That's great, thank you. Appreciate it!
    I have the cables, awaiting speakers now :)

Hi Guys,

Thanks! 
    Hi 3Ka,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David,
    Hi 3Ka.

Kenny.
    Hi David & Kenny,

Thanks again!
    Hey 3Ka.

Kenny.
    That's great, thank you. Appreciate it!
    I have the cables, awaiting speakers now :)
    No problem at all 3Ka.

We will get the order dispatched out ASAP.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.