Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can I get this?

• 03-06-2020 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭

I am not even sure what you call them, that's where the problem lies lol. I need them for my bath.

Any help in right direction, appreciated it.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,386 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

I am not even sure what you call them, that's where the problem lies lol. I need them for my bath.

https://www.woodies.ie/polished-brass-hat-and-coat-hook-317966

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Already been answered but you'd also see similar in the pound/eurosaver type shops too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

It's just a coat hook
    Most hardwares will have them
    Woodies have them listed, but you'll probably get them elsewhere for half that price

Jesus I need to start typing faster, not only was I not the first reply, but 3rd!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,595 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

I need them for my bath
    :confused:

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

Thanks everyone!

• Moderators Posts: 12,386 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

I need them for my bath
    :confused:

"Take your pants off"

"Where shall I put them?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Bikerman2019

They are frequently available in your local shop. There is a stand of knickknacks / handy things to have, and they are normally on it.

Try your local Centra/Spar/Londis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

Got a few of those in my own local hardware shop last week for either €2 or €2.50 each. Either way, senseless to pay that price at Woodie's for the same thing.

Any hardware shop should have them, really. You'll often find them in plastic drawers alongside other stuff like door knobs and hinges and the like. And just ask for coat hooks if you're stuck. Asking for "a trousers hook for the bathroom" probably won't get you far :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,324 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Thanks everyone!
    so why do you need them for your bath? Hang your pants on them??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,812 ✭✭✭✭looksee

The € store, and even the cheaper ones in Woodies are useless, they are some sort of cheap alloy that lasts no time. Pay a bit more and get a proper brass one that will last forever, even if you have heavyweight winter pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

muffler wrote: »
    so why do you need them for your bath? Hang your pants on them??

Lol yh, a few of them broke on the door of my bath, I needed to replace them for a long time. Its a bit hard to put your towel, and your trousers and whatever all in one hook.

Buy this in Dealz, unscrew the 4 hooks and you have 4 hooks and a bit of firewood all for €1.50 ;)

Advertisement