If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG C9 vs CX

Options
  • 03-06-2020 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there,

Are there any real advantages with the CX that would be worth holding off buying a C9 for until CX prices drop?

Or would you recommend any other tvs currently available over the C9?

Thanks
    Dermot

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Dermot113 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Are there any real advantages with the CX that would be worth holding off buying a C9 for until CX prices drop?

Thanks
    Dermot
    Hi Dermot,

Thanks for the post!

The OLED55C9 is still one of the best Tvs on the market at the moment. It was What HiFis TV of the year for 2019 and compared with every other TV I've seen it still comes out on top!

As the store is closed I still haven't seen the CX range in the flesh but it does have the new Alpha 9 Gen 3 processor which increases motion processing and also optimises Full HD content for upscaling!

I have the new OLED55CX5 available for shipping for £1799/1899 euro:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-14028-lg-oled55cx5lb-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx?swapstore=1

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Dermot113

Hi there,

Thanks
    Dermot
    Hi Dermot,

Thanks for the post!

The OLED55C9 is still one of the best Tvs on the market at the moment. It was What HiFis TV of the year for 2019 and compared with every other TV I've seen it still comes out on top!

As the store is closed I still haven't seen the CX range in the flesh but it does have the new Alpha 9 Gen 3 processor which increases motion processing and also optimises Full HD content for upscaling!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks for the quick reply

I'm looking for a 65", could you please do a boards price on C9 or CX for me?

Thanks
    Dermot

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi there,

Thanks
    Dermot
    Hi Dermot,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks for the quick reply

I'm looking for a 65", could you please do a boards price on C9 or CX for me?

Thanks
    Dermot
    Hi Dermot.

The current Euro deal on the 65C9 would be the best we could offer.
    Its priced at 2079 Euro delivered and comes with our VIP 6 year guarantee included free of charge.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204050-lg-oled65c9-65-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-play.aspx

The 65CX5 is currently priced at 3299 Euro. I could offer at 3179 Euro delivered and including our 6 year guarantee.

Both TV's are currently in stock and ready for shipping.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.