Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you trust Bill Gates?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    I remember when there used to be actual conspiracies on this forum, now it's just these bizarre and vague muck-flinging exercises
    Nah. Too much effort and they require specific claims that can be checked.

Conspiracy mongering sites have coped to the idea that they can still peddle their wares without being specific. This helps them so that people can plug the conspiracy monger's ideas into their own world view fairly easily.

For example, if a conspiracy monger makes claims about Bill Gates he would only need to insinuate stuff about patents and vaccines, and then the story can appeal to anti-vaxxers as well as people who believe in the Mark of the Beast.
    But if the monger made specific claims, like that Bill Gates was doing X for Y reason, it locks out part of the audience who don't subscribe to that particular flavor of conspiracy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

King Mob wrote: »
    Not really. Just illustrating that there's a bit of a double standard going on.

The things that you cats are accusing Bill Gates of also apply to some one Enno99 claimed was a completely innocent guy "who just did some bad deals".

Trump also had dealings with Epstein.
    Trump is also a fan of child labour.
    Trump is a massive racist and specifically was on the board of a company that engaged in discrimination.

Yet, these things will no doubt be ignored, because conspiracy theorists have no interest in Trump. For some reason.

Bill Gates however is the subject of strange, ill defined and vague accusations based on very little.
    Your bizarre religious based conspiracy theory being a perfect example.

Obama Immigrant Detention Policies Under Fire

https://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/06/12/414023967/obama-immigrant-detention-policies-under-fire

Just more stuff he inherited from Obama

In May 2018, the Trump administration announced that it would increase prosecutions of migrants and asylum seekers crossing the US-Mexico border and implemented a “zero tolerance” policy intended to deter new migrants with the threat of jail sentences and by separating immigrant children from their parents. US Attorney Jeff Sessions stated “If you cross the southwest border unlawfully, then we will prosecute you... If you’re smuggling a child, then we’re going to prosecute you, and that child will be separated from you. If you don’t want your child separated, then don’t bring them across the border illegally.”

https://www.business-humanrights.org/en/usa-govt-contractors-accused-of-profiting-from-separation-detention-of-migrant-asylum-seeking-families

No more illegal votes might be the cause for their apoplexy

Citing anonymous officials familiar with the Trump administration's plans, Ben Penn of Bloomberg Law reported on Tuesday that the Labor Department, led by Trump appointee Alexander Acosta, "will propose relaxing current rules—known as Hazardous Occupations Orders (HOs)—that prohibit 16- and 17-year-old apprentices and student learners from receiving extended, supervised training in certain dangerous jobs."

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2018/05/08/making-child-labor-great-again-trump-draft-proposal-would-roll-back-teen-worker

HO 7 prohibits youth from working in occupations involving the operation of a power-driven patient lift. Patient lifts, however, substantially differ in form and function from the other equipment that the HO governs, including forklifts, backhoes, cranes, and other heavy industrial equipment. Additionally, patient lifts are safer for workers than the alternative method of manually lifting patients. In response to significant public input and bipartisan, bicameral requests from Members of Congress, the Department proposes to remove the operation of power-driven patient lifts from the list of activities that HO 7 prohibits. This proposal, if finalized, would increase the participation of young workers in health care occupations and enhance their future career skills and their earning potential, without reducing worker safety

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2018/09/27/2018-20996/expanding-employment-training-and-apprenticeship-opportunities-for-16--and-17-year-olds-in-health

Hmm pearl clutching oul rubbish
    A monkey could use one of these hoists

Wikipedia :D

As for the tenants in new york

I remember scanning through the FBI vault files seeing conflicting statements

My friend down the pub is a doorman he told me that he was told not to rent to blacks
    or being told to double the price if they are black so they cant afford it

never understood how that would work seeing the colour of someones skin and knowing how much they can afford

another

Im a tenant and I have never seen or heard any racism and as you can tell im a black negro woman

I must go back and see

• Registered Users Posts: 13,566 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

I'm lost. Is this the CT forum? Now we're talking about Trump and Obama and Bill Gates?

Next up who? Oprah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

These are your personal concerns and those of complete fruitcakes on the internet: people who literally believe he created Coronavirus or that he wants to use vaccines to implant microchips and other whacky conspiracies

i) So you've resorted to tiresome personal false name calling attacks now?
    Guess you've spent up your tools and efforts of diversion, and are behaving yourself, like an actual **** yourself making false claims.

ii) The rise of coivd is curious, don't think anyone is pinning it on a single individual (as you claim). It simply remains an 'unsolved mystery', and likely will remain so. Various theories may exist e.g. WuhanL4 accident, but these are will be impossible to ever verify.

iii) Also, you have been told numerous times now, Gate's primary vaccine data marker (QDT*: functioning as 'digital certificates') are not 'micropchips' as you keep alluding.

Do you understand? Not.A.Microchip. (repeat three times).

Sure, he's seeked to insert actual very compliated active microchips inside people before, in seperate programs, for fertility control purposes.
    However... in regards to COVID, this is 'not the case'.

With the 7-10bn vaccines a more simplified combinaiton vaccine with data-marker is an easier rollout. The combination nano-needles patch may not even require a needle nor refrigeration. Might not even require the upper arm, the inside wrist, using shallow penetration would be much better location, and perfect for scanning subjects in future.

Although each marker can be unique (like a pre-compiled bar code per person), it may be applied (in combination with the vaccine) using a simple plaster-like delivery system.
    https://nerdist.com/article/invisible-tattoos-vaccination-records-tracking/

*QuantumDotTattoo: A simple scanable, trackable (passive) unique data mark.
    A unique digital identifer delivered in combination with a (likely mandatory) vaccine, which is not a 'chip', ok?
    Hopefully you get this now, and can stop such falsehoods.

Really not sure why you're pushing a false narrative, 'dramatic effect' would one would guess.
    Data(passive) tagging people, is not the same as fully chipping (suggests powered, processing capability).

Igotadose wrote: »
    I'm lost. Is this the CT forum? Now we're talking about Trump and Obama and Bill Gates?
    Agree, has very little to do with localised politics.

• Advertisement

enno99 wrote: »

Hmm pearl clutching oul rubbish
    A monkey could use one of these hoists

Wikipedia :D

As for the tenants in new york

I remember scanning through the FBI vault files seeing conflicting statements
    Is there a coherent point you're trying to make here?

It just kinda looks like you're proving what I said.
    Despite being guilty of a exactly the same stuff you accuse Gates of, you ignore and dismiss those things when it comes to Trump.

For some reason you don't want to construct conspiracy theories about the president of the United States.

For some reason you don't want to construct conspiracy theories about the president of the United States.
    * Topic diversion alert (again) *

I've already addressed this. You ignored it.
    I've also pointed out how "something-alert" isn't a very witty joke anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,033 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

i)
    Guess you've spent up your tools and efforts of diversion, and are behaving yourself, like an actual **** yourself making false claims.

Nope, these people who believe Bill Gates caused Coronavirus are loons plain and simple, their theories are utter nonsense. I've read many scientists refer to them in worse terms.
    ii) The rise of coivd is curious

Not really
    iii) Also, you have been told numerous times

Browbeating your personal opinion doesn't make it a fact
    Do you understand? Not.A.Microchip. (repeat three times).
    Really not sure why you're pushing a false narrative,

No need to speak on behalf of those individuals who believe Bill Gates wants to use Coronavirus to insert microchips into people

At least these people have a theory. You yourself believe it all comes from biblical prophecies but you deliberately keep it vague to escape basic logic and hide behind endless whataboutery

Is there a coherent point you're trying to make here?

It just kinda looks like you're proving what I said.
    Despite being guilty of a exactly the same stuff you accuse Gates of, you ignore and dismiss those things when it comes to Trump.

Your welcome to start a thread about it
    Other posters in this one are not interested in it
    So i will respect that

• Advertisement

Your welcome to start a thread about it
    Other posters in this one are not interested in it
    So i will respect that
    I know you're not interested in it. That's the point.

Even though Trump is guilty of the same things you're accusing Bill Gates of, you dismiss them.

Since that's the case why can't people dismiss your accusations about Bill Gates.

I know you're not interested in it. That's the point.

Even though Trump is guilty of the same things you're accusing Bill Gates of, you dismiss them.

Since that's the case why can't people dismiss your accusations about Bill Gates.

Bollocks
    I replied to your 3 links and pointed out how they were were rubbish

Nope, these people who believe Bill Gates caused Coronavirus are loons plain and simple, their theories are utter nonsense.
    Yet this hasn't been claimed here (other than covid is in itself: 'curious').

Thus you're clutching at flase narrative dramatic straws (once again) with the lazy "these people" line, whomever these actual whataboutery irrelevant people actually are.
    Browbeating your personal opinion doesn't make it a fact
    Again you've been told that no one here (not I anyway), is claiming he wants to insert actual microchips for covid. But you still continue to reject this clarification. It looks now like an agenda, you do have.

A passive data mark embodiment is just that, a passive unique scannable identifer. Repeat again (x3) until it sinks in: 'QDT: is not a microchip'.
    At least these people have a theory. You yourself believe it all comes from biblical prophecies but you deliberately keep it vague to escape basic logic and hide behind endless whataboutery
    Whataboutery, wft?

Along with more of "these people"
    ah give it a rest lad...

Also the bible AFAIK, does not mention any microchips.
    Again, only you do, as the pushed flase dramatic narrative.

If you really want to have a go at some religious folk (as an angry bitter athiest might enjoy), then do please take a look at the leader of Nation of Islam who has (his own unique) theory:
    Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan trended on Twitter on Saturday after he accused Dr. Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates of trying to “depopulate the Earth” through the development of vaccines aimed at ending the coronavirus pandemic.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/04/louis-farrakhan-fauci-bill-gates-vaccine-coronavirus/

Speaking at Nation of Islam headquarters in Chicago, Farrakhan urged African leaders and his followers to avoid accepting vaccines and medications developed by Western scientists.
    Can't agree with all this, but it does seem some sects of Islam leaders are viewing Gates with more suspision than any other significant religous group leaders. Feel free to call them some of your names if you like.

Ipso wrote: »
    Oh yeah!
    In France, a skinny man died of a big disease with a little name
    By chance his girlfriend came across a needle and soon she did the same
    At home there are seventeen-year-old boys and their idea of fun
    Is being in a gang called 'The Disciples'
    High on crack and totin' a machine gun
    * Topic deraliment attempt (again) *
    Stay off the chemicals lad, eh.

Bollocks
    I replied to your 3 links and pointed out how they were were rubbish
    Yes you dismissed them with rambling and deflection. You didn't actually address the points or cop to your obvious double standards.

For some reason you believe Trump is immune to being involved in conspiracies.
    At the same time you have no issue using any and all things negative against Bill Gates regardless of how tenuous or flimsy or untrue they are and even when you can't actually provide a coherent theory.

Yet this hasn't been claimed here

I was referring to your views (biblical prophecies) and the views of people on the internet (Gates using Covid-19 to "implant" microchips)

They are in the same category, extreme beliefs.
    Also the bible AFAIK, does not mention any microchips.

The bible doesn't "predict" or mention anything 2k years in the future anymore than a circus fortune teller "predicts" the future

Yes you dismissed them with rambling and deflection. You didn't actually address the points or cop to your obvious double standards.

For some reason you believe Trump is immune to being involved in conspiracies.
    At the same time you have no issue using any and all things negative against Bill Gates regardless of how tenuous or flimsy or untrue they are and even when you can't actually provide a coherent theory.

You didnt even quote from your links they were that bad :D

well no
    but you seem so obsessed with him
    Surely you could make a thread about one of the ones your sure exists

You didnt even quote from your links they were that bad :D
    What are you talking about? The links contained all the information required. You didn't address any of it.
    You dismissed and went on bizarre ranting tangents and outright dodged parts.

It's very strange that you believe you've somehow defeated these links because I didn't quote from them...
    well no
    but you seem so obsessed with him
    Surely you could make a thread about one of the ones your sure exists
    I don't believe he is involved in any conspiracies like the ones you seem to believe in. Never claimed otherwise.

You make this misrepresentation a lot.
    I'm curious who you think you're tricking with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,350 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Start reporting posts, then.

If I see another post like this you won't be welcome back in this thread.

edit: 7 cards for you from this forum alone in the past month. Take a day off to think about it.

What are you talking about? The links contained all the information required. You didn't address any of it.

It's very strange that you believe you've somehow defeated these links because I didn't quote from them...

I don't believe he is involved in any conspiracies like the ones you seem to believe in. Never claimed otherwise.

Easy then
    Start a thread and quote the headlines and pertinent facts from your links
    and i will address them

• Advertisement

Yet you keep bringing him up in a conspiracy forum :confused:

And berating others for not making stuff up about him
    Then berate others for making stuff up (in your mind) on different topics ;)

There's a lot of this mindless tit-for-tat stuff in the thread

Do you have a conspiracy about Bill Gates yes or no?

I've asked a half dozen times so far. If I've missed an answer on this, let me know. If there's no conspiracies here I guess the thread is done.

I bring him up to illustrate the fact you are just constructing conspiracies around Bill Gates out of whole cloth to suit your preferred biases.

He is guilty of the things you accuse Bill Gates of, only they are even more true and more applicable and far less flimsy.
    He is in a position of far more power and influence.

But not only are you not interested in him as the focus of conspiracy theories, you reject the idea that he might be involved in any for the most superficial reasons.

This demonstrates that facts don't really have so much to do with your claims as your personal bias and politics do.

I bring him up to illustrate the fact you are just constructing conspiracies around Bill Gates out of whole cloth to suit your preferred biases.

He is guilty of the things you accuse Bill Gates of, only they are even more true and more applicable and far less flimsy.
    He is in a position of far more power and influence.

But not only are you not interested in him as the focus of conspiracy theories, you reject the idea that he might be involved in any for the most superficial reasons.

This demonstrates that facts don't really have so much to do with your claims as your personal bias and politics do.

It only demonstrates you dont like Trump and you dont believe hes involved in any conspiracys

• Registered Users Posts: 83,350 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Can we please elevate the quality of discourse in the thread, thanks. Couple posts deleted as pointless noise. /mod.

It only demonstrates you dont like Trump and you dont believe hes involved in any conspiracys
    If you say so.

What conspiracies are Bill Gates involved in?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,835 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Covid tracker app released today. The start of the end of days.

Good little app as it happens.

The Nal wrote: »
    Covid tracker app released today. The start of the end of days.Good little app as it happens.
    What has this got to do with Bill Gates?
    Please see the title (subject matter) of this thread, and thus: stay on topic.

What conspiracies are Bill Gates involved in?

This question appears to be poorly structured and slightly silly.

As there are plenty of CT associated with Gates, try looking and page 1 (of this thread) and follow on from there.

The question is 'Do you trust Bill Gates'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,637 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

More than I'd trust the likes of Zuckerberg and Musk.

🙈🙉🙊

Advertisement