Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Savings account

Options
  • 03-06-2020 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi.

I was woundering how many savings account can I have in one current account? I currently have a savings account open but that's for something else. Would I be able to open another one in my count? It's not for a mortage. Just a weekly savers account for something else.

Many kind regards
    Febreeze (excuse the embarrassing username I couldn't think of anything decent)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Febreeze wrote: »
    Hi.

I was woundering how many savings account can I have in one current account? I currently have a savings account open but that's for something else. Would I be able to open another one in my count? It's not for a mortage. Just a weekly savers account for something else.

Many kind regards
    Febreeze (excuse the embarrassing username I couldn't think of anything decent)
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. 

For information on savings accounts and to discuss the best options available to you we would recommend that you contact our savings and deposits team on 1890 365 254.

Our team is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm and would be happy to discuss all options available to you. 

I hope this helps, thanks Jen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Febreeze

Hiya.

Thanks for the reply :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Febreeze wrote: »
    Hiya.

Thanks for the reply :-)
    You’re very welcome, please feel free to get back in touch with us if we can help with anything else. Thanks Jen

Advertisement