Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair "free voucher" Facebook offer

Options
  • 03-06-2020 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Link on my Facebook page from a friend to a supposed offer from Ryanair offering free £500 vouchers if shared. Sounds like a scam. Anyone else see this? Nothing on the Ryanair website.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

Everlong1 wrote: »
    Link on my Facebook page from a friend to a supposed offer from Ryanair offering free £500 vouchers if shared. Sounds like a scam. Anyone else see this? Nothing on the Ryanair website.

Totally legit

Along with the free holiday and free car ones too

As if Michael O'Leary would give away that much hahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Bikerman2019

Everlong1 wrote: »
    Definate scam. Happens constantly in one from or another with different companies.
    Nothing more than a stupid chain mail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Considering the delays and backlog in getting vouchers or refunds for flights I suspect this may not be legitimate.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Teena20

If it is legit it’s our refund money he’s using ��

• Registered Users Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

No offence op.... But you had to ask??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Everlong1

No offence op.... But you had to ask??

Yeah I was trying to make up my mind whether to go for it or buy a bridge in New York.

Advertisement