Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you get a reply from Fastway couriers?

Options
  • 03-06-2020 7:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28

Is it actually possible?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,992 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Why do you want to contact them? If it's for an item you are waiting to recieve you've no contract with Fastway so you need to contact the sender and let them worry about it. If it's for an item you sent how did you contact them to send it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 Derdwerker

Del2005 wrote: »
    Why do you want to contact them? If it's for an item you are waiting to recieve you've no contract with Fastway so you need to contact the sender and let them worry about it. If it's for an item you sent how did you contact them to send it?

Because the parcel has been handed off to them, and in the tracking info it says they need more info. I’ve emailed them 5 times with the appropriate information and received no reply and there’s been no movement.

From reviews I’ve read online, they’re well known for this kind of skullduggery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭leex

They claim they delivered a package to me last Thursday. 4 of us were at home all day and nothing was received. Contacting their support by email on Friday was a waste of time. They told me "the courier" would ring me. I have heard nothing since. Chasing it now with the online retailer that sent the package.

leex wrote: »
    They claim they delivered a package to me last Thursday. 4 of us were at home all day and nothing was received. Contacting their support by email on Friday was a waste of time. They told me "the courier" would ring me. I have heard nothing since. Chasing it now with the online retailer that sent the package.

I bought a bunch of stuff from ASOS. Pretty sure the couriers childers are wearing my sunglasses now.

Cat Funt wrote: »
    Good luck.

That seems to be the general opinion alright. I can’t understand why any retailer would use them...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭SwissToni

Derdwerker wrote: »
    That seems to be the general opinion alright. I can’t understand why any retailer would use them...

Price, customers don’t want to pay shipping, website companies don’t want to pay so the cheapest quote wins, Fastway give a great price get lots of business then the drivers (who are self employed) are left to pick up the ****, too many deliveries while getting very little pay for each one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,763 ✭✭✭C3PO

A really appalling company!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭letape

C3PO wrote: »
    A really appalling company!

Absolutely appalling - and that was my view of them months ago!

Most courier / delivery companies are finding the huge spike in volumes difficult to deal with.

My local AnPost delivery office told me that that activities levels are currently higher than Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭darrenheaphy

Derdwerker wrote: »
    Because the parcel has been handed off to them, and in the tracking info it says they need more info. I’ve emailed them 5 times with the appropriate information and received no reply and there’s been no movement.

From reviews I’ve read online, they’re well known for this kind of skullduggery.

I have this exact same issue, it's a package I *really* need and yet for 5 day solid tracking update says more info required (never needed before) and to contact them. Their phone number is disconnected, their main email is no longer valid (mailer daemon) and the generic Fastway support email isn't being responded to :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

letape wrote: »
    Absolutely appalling - and that was my view of them months ago!

Most courier / delivery companies are finding the huge spike in volumes difficult to deal with.

My local AnPost delivery office told me that that activities levels are currently higher than Christmas.

This time last year, they were doing 200k parcels a week.
    Right now there around 800k.

Its f*cking mental in all curiour companys at the moment.

As part of my job I have to keep in regular contact with them and its nearly impossible to get through to anyone on the business end because there all trying to get parcels through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

west @ fastway.ie

Remove spaces and put your part of the country in place of west.

Advertisement