Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Reputable/fairly priced mechanic between Dungarvan-Youghal-Midleton

• 03-06-2020 8:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭

So I know this could be something of a subjective question, but I'm looking for a decent/fairly priced mechanic in the Dungarvan - Youghal - Midleton (East Cork, West Waterford) area. My 2009 Mini is due an NCT, and I need a few bits done on it. Genuine suggestions here would be most appreciated! (And this'll be work I need doing next week, so obviously they need to be currently open for business)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

Might be worth posting something like this in the regional forums too
    Waterford County & Cork County

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I know you're only helping but when someone post the same question in more forums it's considered spamming.
    This forum covers nationwide.

On topic, I don't know any mechanics out that way but there are some in Cork city if that helps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

biko wrote: »
    I know you're only helping but when someone post the same question in more forums it's considered spamming.

On topic, I don't know any mechanics out that way but there are some in Cork city if that helps?
    No worries. Only suggested it because of the big gaping silence here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭lolalola

biko wrote: »

Anyone you could suggest?

John Keniry Motors
    Foxhall, Foxhole, Youghal ........... heard good things about these guys years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

www.dcannygarage.ie White Street
    www.automotif.ie Kinsale Road
    autofast.ie Blackpool Retail Park
    have all been recommended before

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭ewj1978

Augeo wrote: »
    John Keniry Motors
    Foxhall, Foxhole, Youghal ........... heard good things about these guys years ago.

Back this up 100%. Been going to him for years. Never once felt ripped off and they've always given great advice.

02493977 is his number.

Advertisement