Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance queries

Options
  • 03-06-2020 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I currently have 5yrs ncb and held my license since 2015 etc. I have insurance on a Audi which is quiet reasonably priced. I also have a second vehicle which I have gotten quotes off and it turns out to be competitively priced of Liberty is only issue is I’m aware that I can only use my NCB on one car as far as I’m aware . Is there any scheme that allows a multicar policy to add that other car to my policy with out having to pay through the nose insuring a car with zero ncb as it would be rarely used the odd weekend.?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

Hi I currently have 5yrs ncb and held my license since 2015 etc. I have insurance on a Audi which is quiet reasonably priced. I also have a second vehicle which I have gotten quotes off and it turns out to be competitively priced of Liberty is only issue is I’m aware that I can only use my NCB on one car as far as I’m aware . Is there any scheme that allows a multicar policy to add that other car to my policy with out having to pay through the nose insuring a car with zero ncb as it would be rarely used the odd weekend.?
    Hi Nissans15lad20,
    Can you PM your policy number and your quote reference number and we will look into this for you.
    Many thanks
    Una

Advertisement