Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone take liquids?

Options
  • 04-06-2020 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

Trying to send some homemade fruit juice to a friend in Ireland but it looks as if GLS, DPD, an post and nightline don’t carry liquids of any description. Anyone courier service doing it??

I could lie on the contents I guess :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Carodh

vicwatson wrote: »
    Trying to send some homemade fruit juice to a friend in Ireland but it looks as if GLS, DPD, an post and nightline don’t carry liquids of any description. Anyone courier service doing it??

I could lie on the contents I guess :-)

I received a box with 8 x 500ml bottles from a chemist today delivered by DPD. I’d say don’t tell them and pack them well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

They all will if its within Ireland and from an account customer, but thsoe customers will know how to pack to ensure it does not get damaged and then contents go all over a pile of parcels.

You should see how some people package items that are "fragile".

And if its internal post, there's no need to state the contents.

If sending from UK, that's different

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭VG31

As far as I know UPS do. DHL might as well.

Advertisement