Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farmers market

Options
  • 04-06-2020 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Just wondering.

Was there ever a Farmers Market in that green space off Burnaby rd, seems perfect for one.

Was there ever one there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,889 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

no - there was briefly a market on Church Road back in (I think) the 90s. Might have been at the station, my memory is patchy about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Cluster

loyatemu wrote: »
    no - there was briefly a market on Church Road back in (I think) the 90s. Might have been at the station, my memory is patchy about it.

Right. Thanks. i think it'd be great for the village.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Nharrison02

Cluster wrote: »
    Just wondering.

Was there ever a Farmers Market in that green space off Burnaby rd, seems perfect for one.

Was there ever one there?

There used to be one in The Meridian centre a few years back. Worked quite well I think

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Fiveplusone

There used to be one in The Meridian centre a few years back. Worked quite well I think

Yes was very popular. Think it was about 2010/11

Advertisement