Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Cops think they are super-heroes now - More police brutality overnight

Options
  • 04-06-2020 10:23am
    Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

Ive been consistent in condeming the violent protestors but after seeing this latest example of police brutality in the US, I have to correct myself.
    Seems US cops think they are super-heroes now as they enforce the evil totalitarian dictats of their comander in chief.

The body-cams they were wearing play out the whole sick perverted injustice of it all.

Last night in Illinois , more evidence of police brutality was laid out for all of us, even me to see. We can no longer deny the existence of elements within the police force that are ripping the fabric of society apart.
    These police officers backed their squad car up to the back of a burning apartment complex, climbed on top of its roof and then proceeded to pull a 12 year old girl out saving her from certain asphyxiation. (she couldnt breathe with all the smoke)

I am shocked, in fact I may need a safe space after seeing this example of systemic police racisim. From the body cam one of the officers appears to be a white male.. quelle surprise... no surprise there we all know what these guys are capable of.

I think these cops actually brutalised the window as they smashed the glass to access the burning room.

Im sure they traumatised the girl as they called out to her in harsh tones to follow the light and come towards them. Perhaps the ACLU or SPLC can take up a case for compensation for her.

And no doubt one of the officers probably grabbed the little tyke roughly as he leveraged her out of the room just before it was engulfed in flames.

Who do I contact to express my outrage at this police brutality?

Can we have a march, will Eyre Sq be available or is it boooked out for micro-macro eco-social justice aggression assemblies for the next month...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1613938/Video-Police-rescue-resuscitate-dog-apartment-fire.html

Just as with George Floyds killer, I hope these cops get exactly what they deserve, maybe the main stream media could put this on the headlines today and run this story for a few hours to make sure these cops get their just desserts (as long as its not cheescake).

Could a liberal please help me to construct some rhetoric on this , fitting in systemic racism , police brutality, orange mand bad and Nzi into my condemnation of police officers saving a young life... have they no shame.

Ive no doubt the Radio 1 talk shows will cover this, how could the ignore so flagrant police brutality, when they assemble for expresso in Montrose (via ZOOM) on Saturday morning to out outrage each other in climbing the Everest of moral high ground.

If this is what teh world has come too, then theres no future, how can we have a future if two brave male police officers risk their lives to save a complete strangers child from certain death .
    Identity politik that !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,312 ✭✭✭✭endacl

What happened to you, to make you you? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,990 ✭✭✭circadian

Wise up. There is clearly an issue with some in the police force being violent or overly aggresive in their approach. Your post is just facetious and belittles the actual problems people are trying to highlight.

But I know your post history so I'm not surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Sweet baby jebus that is one sh1t take.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,803 ✭✭✭✭banie01

So when police officers do their actual job, of protect and serve?
    Acting as 1st responders and aiming to save lives, protect property and people they need to be lauded as superheroes?

The OP here has a history of contrarian Trumpian rightwing supporting bull****, but this takes the biscuit!

How about this for Superheroism OP?

Which one of the cops that knelt on George Floyd, even discounting Chauvin?
    Are hero's?

3 knelt on him at 1 point, 3 stood by and heard that man plead for his life, 3 stood by for over 2 minutes after he became unresponsive, 4 took no action CPR or otherwise.

That's the measure of heroism for you is it?

All it takes for evil to prosper is for good men to stand by and do nothing.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

banie01 wrote: »
    So when police officers do their actual job, of protect and serve?
    Acting as 1st responders and aiming to save lives, protect property and people they need to be lauded as superheroes?

The OP here has a history of contrarian Trumpian rightwing supporting bull****, but this takes the biscuit!

How about this for Superheroine OP?

Which one of the cops that knelt on George Floyd, even discounting Chauvin?
    Are hero's?

3 knelt on him at 1 point, 3 stood by and heard that man plead for his life, 3 stood by for over 2 minutes after he became unresponsive, 4 took no action CPR or otherwise.

That's the measure of heroism for you is it?

All it takes for evil to prosper is for good men to stand by and do nothing.

Dont worry, I can see your easily triggered by someone highlighting the work law and order folk do each and every day. The hundreds, thousands in fact millions of acts each day, month year.

This thread wont last long, threads supporting law and order have a half life of approx 1 hour, it will be closed in T minus 4 hours .
    You can get back to your normal Peoples Liberation Front of Judea type discussion shortly , apologies for bringing up the 'what have the Romans ever done for us' angle.

All it takes for evil to prosper is for the media and academia to spend 24x7 indoctrinating their sheeple that the institutions that make their society tick are the very institutions they need to dismantle to fix the imperfections inherent in all constructs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,312 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Did you choose your username to mean rigolo ‘ha ha’, or rigolo ‘odd’...?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

OK... I won the Trump Bingo.

I had
    • media
    • academia ('cos education is bad)
    • sheeple

All in one sentence.

I also had "This thread won't last long". Think I missed "Biased" for the full house.

And yes, it may be merged with other thread related to the Floyd case. Not deleted but moved. But don't let that truth get in the way.

OK... I won the Trump Bingo.

I had
    • media
    • academia ('cos education is bad)
    • sheeple

All in one sentence.

I also had "This thread won't last long". Think I missed "Biased" for the full house.

And yes, it may be merged with other thread related to the Floyd case. Not deleted but moved. But don't let that truth get in the way.

Imitation ... the highest form of flattery.

You have made my day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

I cringed so hard reading that op my @rsehole disappeared up into my stomach

Billy Mays wrote: »
    I cringed so much reading that op my @rsehole disappeared up into my stomach

Well, that's... Yeah.... that's an image that's gonna stick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

I've another one for you Rigolo, they managed to catch this lad stealing a bike.

https://twitter.com/joshfoxfilm/status/1268366550475603969

• Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭Onesea

By watching the behavior and actions of the looters in LA I can't see them responding 5o anything but heavy heavy handed force

If you paid for a college education I recommend you request a refund on the basis your literary skills have not progressed.

If you didnt pay for one then that would explain your crudeness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

Agreed,O.P's incredibly off-the-mark and bloated attempt at humour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

Agreed,O.P's incredibly off-the-mark and bloated attempt at humour.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

RIGOLO wrote: »
    Ive been consistent in condeming the violent protestors but after seeing this latest example of police brutality in the US, I have to correct myself.
    Seems US cops think they are super-heroes now as they enforce the evil totalitarian dictats of their comander in chief.

The body-cams they were wearing play out the whole sick perverted injustice of it all.

Last night in Illinois , more evidence of police brutality was laid out for all of us, even me to see. We can no longer deny the existence of elements within the police force that are ripping the fabric of society apart.

I am shocked, in fact I may need a safe space after seeing this example of systemic police racisim. From the body cam one of the officers appears to be a white male.. quelle surprise... no surprise there we all know what these guys are capable of.

I think these cops actually brutalised the window as they smashed the glass to access the burning room.

Im sure they traumatised the girl as they called out to her in harsh tones to follow the light and come towards them. Perhaps the ACLU or SPLC can take up a case for compensation for her.

And no doubt one of the officers probably grabbed the little tyke roughly as he leveraged her out of the room just before it was engulfed in flames.

Who do I contact to express my outrage at this police brutality?

Can we have a march, will Eyre Sq be available or is it boooked out for micro-macro eco-social justice aggression assemblies for the next month...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1613938/Video-Police-rescue-resuscitate-dog-apartment-fire.html

Just as with George Floyds killer, I hope these cops get exactly what they deserve, maybe the main stream media could put this on the headlines today and run this story for a few hours to make sure these cops get their just desserts (as long as its not cheescake).

Could a liberal please help me to construct some rhetoric on this , fitting in systemic racism , police brutality, orange mand bad and Nzi into my condemnation of police officers saving a young life... have they no shame.

Ive no doubt the Radio 1 talk shows will cover this, how could the ignore so flagrant police brutality, when they assemble for expresso in Montrose (via ZOOM) on Saturday morning to out outrage each other in climbing the Everest of moral high ground.

If this is what teh world has come too, then theres no future, how can we have a future if two brave male police officers risk their lives to save a complete strangers child from certain death .
    Identity politik that !

Police = bad
    George Floyd was a good man and an excellent father. He woke up when one of the mothers of one of his kids delivered their baby.
    If the pregnant woman whose house he was robbing had just handed over her purse then he’d never have pointed his gun at her abdomen.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,343 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Trump's rhetoric and deliberate stoking is the main reason here....

He is dangerously encouraging "domination" by the police.

The man cannot even address his people in a civilized and gentle way during such dangerous times....it's petrol onto the fire every time with this nut.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Stand your ground laws in florida mean you can shoot anyone you don't like so long as you do it from inside your house. So handy, wish they'd bring that in here.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2020/06/florida-sheriff-tells-residents-to-shoot-looters-who-try-to-break-into-homes.html

If you paid for a college education I recommend you request a refund on the basis your literary skills have not progressed.

If you didnt pay for one then that would explain your crudeness.
    Yeah, great comeback bro. Almost as cringey as your op.

Also massive lols at a Donald Trump superfan having a go at someone's "crudeness"

ohLohOQ.gif?noredirect

Yeah, great comeback bro. Almost as cringey as your op.

Also massive lols at a Donald Trump superfan having a go at someone's "crudeness"

ohLohOQ.gif?noredirect

ahh when your best retort is a GIF you know you have lost the argument.
    Excuse me if I dont join you in the race to the bottom in usage of the English language.

• Advertisement

Excuse me if I dont join you in the race to the bottom in usage of the English language.

I suppose he should have just grabbed someone by the pussy.

Excuse his crudeness.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

splinter65 wrote: »
    Police = bad
    George Floyd was a good man and an excellent father. He woke up when one of the mothers of one of his kids delivered their baby.
    If the pregnant woman whose house he was robbing had just handed over her purse then he’d never have pointed his gun at her abdomen.

We know Floyd was a dirtbird and no great loss. But theres ways of getting him behind bars without him being killed. If in due course his criminal career resulted in him going to the electric chair I dont think too many would mourn him

There's an argument?

Where?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Oh wow what clever trolls we have here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Nermal

Sort of how I feel when I see people 'taking a knee'.

There's an argument?

Where?

What no GIF and no usage of anatomical references.
    You see everyone can be redeeemed, one sentence at a time.

You see everyone can be redeeemed, one sentence at a time.
    Is "grab em by the pussy" an anatomical reference?

Asking for a friend.

Is "grab em by the pussy" an anatomical reference?

Asking for a friend.

and you were progressing so well, but have slipped off the wagon so quickly.
    I blame myself.
    Maybe theres something deeper at play here with the preponderence of anatomy in you posts.
    Stick with it, my friend, you can get over this fixation.

But I digress.

Could someone send me on the links from main stream media for the 2 police officers risking their lives to rescue a young 12 year old girl from a burning building.

The footage is incredible.. when I watched it I could hear myself internalising, come towards the light buddy, come towards the light...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Excuse me if I dont don't join you in the race to the bottom in usage of the English language.

ahh Ahh,when your best retort is a GIF you know you have lost the argument.

Start a sentence with a capital letter.
    Ive I've been consistent in condeming condemning the violent protestors {I'll forgive the alternative spelling} but after seeing this latest example of police brutality in the US, I have to correct myself.
    Seems US cops think they are super-heroes now as they enforce the evil totalitarian dictatsdiktats of their comander commander in chief.
    I am shocked, in fact I may need a safe space after seeing this example of systemic police racisim racism. From the body cam one of the officers appears to be a white male.. quelle surprise... no surprise there we all know what these guys are capable of.

Im I'm sure they traumatised the girl as they called out to her in harsh tones to follow the light and come towards them.
    Can we have a march, will Eyre Sq be available or is it boooked booked out for micro-macro eco-social justice aggression assemblies for the next month... ...

(as long as its not cheescake cheesecake).

Could a liberal please help me to construct some rhetoric on this , fitting in systemic racism , police brutality, orange mand bad and Nzi Nazi (I'm obviously of the grammar type) into my condemnation of police officers saving a young life... have they no shame.

Ive I've no doubt .....

If this is what teh the world has come too, then theres there's no future
    Dont Don't worry,.....
    If you paid for a college education I recommend you request a refund on the basis your literary skills {mmm, literacy skills, not literary, are at issue here} have not progressed.

If you didnt didn't pay for one then that would explain your crudeness.

You see everyone can be redeeemed redeemed, one sentence at a time.

Glass houses and all that. See me after school.

• Advertisement

Hurrache wrote: »
    Start a sentence with a capital letter.

Glass houses and all that. See me after school.

thanks its always nice to be proven right.

Liberals like I said earlier always more interested in elocution (or in this case grammar) than election.

YOu found another reason to haul those cops up in front of the identity politics thought police... I re-watched the video of them risking life and limb to pull the petrified child from the blazing room, and , I hope your ready for this, I hope your in a safe space before I say it cos this is bad. I mean its really bad, not like whats in the sarcasm in my OP, this is bad Im not even sure I should say it cos then we will both be in agreement on how evil and militaristic these thugs in jackboots have become. But before I tell you, obviously this also confirms our suspicion these police men moonlighting in the moon light as fireman are indeed the N word (1936 Germany n word). So here goes , I hope your ready for it .... He used a gender binary pronoun...

I know these thugs know no boundaries, perhaps in the heat (literal flames licking the building) we can excuse him this slip and just put him on desk duty and some academia indoctrination.

liberals , in order of importance
    BLACK LIVES MATTER - top of the list
    next comes how to use an apostrophe ...

Advertisement