Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sent mobile top up to wrong network

Options
  • 04-06-2020 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

I was trying to send a mobile top up to my mother's phone from 365 online, but I accidentally selected Three instead of Eir as the network.  
    I expected that the payment would simply not be processed and returned to my account within a few days, but it is now showing under Completed Transactions on my account.  Can you please advise on how I can have this payment returned?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie this morning. 

In this instance, it would be necessary to contact Three directly as they will need to issue you a refund of this amount. They should be able to search for your payment with the mobile number you entered. 

Once they have actioned the refund, it should take 3-5 working days to return to your current account. 

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement