Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colombian Guascas

Options
  • 04-06-2020 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭

Hi. Does anyone know where I could buy "Guascas" in Dublin? No luck searching google etc. It's a Colombian herb used in their cooking, ajiaco for e.g.
    I have a Colombian nephew and they will be visiting here sooner or later so just wanted to try some Colombian recipes and this seems to be a major ingredient in their dishes. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,751 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Maybe ask him to post you over some if you can't get it online?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Maybe ask him to post you over some if you can't get it online?

He's only 11 months old I'm not sure he could negotiate a post office! But yes if I can't get it here or online, I'll get his mother to bring some when she's coming.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

There's a Facebook page for My Little Colombian, a restaurant in Pearse St. You could contact them through their page and they might be able to help.

https://www.facebook.com/MyLittleColombia/

Advertisement