Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dev Showcase

Options
  • 04-06-2020 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭

I thought it might be a good idea to share some Game Developers (coders, writers, directors, etc) in order to find out more about the games we love and how they're made.

For example, I follow Geoff Harrower who was the Lead Gameplay dev on EA Sports UFC 1-3. He was very open with fans on SM and forums to improve the games and discuss the meta behind them. He recently moved on to Santa Monica and looks to be working on God of War 2. Made me even more interested in GoW knowing he was working on it.

Another example would be the writers Larry Fessenden & Graham Reznick after watching a recent interview and looking up their games has made me want to try The Inpatient and Hidden Agenda.

So, are there any devs you follow and respect enough to search out games they've worked on?

Geoff Harrower - Principal Gameplay Programmer - SonySantaMonica (formerly with EA Sports)

https://twitter.com/GeoffHarrower/status/1229837419274358784

Advertisement