Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ceramic Speed OSPW

Options
  • 04-06-2020 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

What are peoples opinions on these? Gains are obviously minimal but curious to hear peoples thoughts who bought / used one..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

Only used them on Zwift, would not pay €459 for a set of Jockey Wheels unless I was a Pro looking to gain 1 or 2 watts extra...

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭CtrlAltDelete

What never ceases to amaze me is this... Ceramicspeed and others promote the benefits of oversized pulley wheels ( which makes sense to me ) yet Sram go and produce a 10 sprocket and promote that. Now, maybe I'm wrong but at what point does the chain become totally inefficient ? After all.. it's not a belt it's a chain.

To summarize. Marketing has a lot to answer for.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,580 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

Tenzor07 wrote: »
    Only used them on Zwift
    i don't know what this means. you mean you virtually simulate jockey wheels? or you only use them on a smart turbo?

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭victor201

Ribble cycles have thier own version if you did not want to spend so much on ceramic speed one 169euro

Level Ceramic Oversized Jockey Wheel

Advertisement