Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile top-up not working

Options
  • 04-06-2020 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Yesterday i tried to top up my vodafone mobile using banking 365. 10 euro was deducted from my account but no credit was transferred to my phone. This evening when i checked my statement it seems another 10 euro was deducted from my account and my phone still hasn't been topped up. Any advice ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Did you ask Vodafone?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Jaypers

Not yet. I presumed the transfer was delayed. Will do tommorow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Jaypers,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

We’re sorry to hear that this credit has not applied when you make this transfer online, this would be sent straight to the mobile network. They would then apply this credit to your phone. Once you have confirmed the number it was transferred to on 365online.com, it would be best to link in with Vodafone directly to check this from their side.

We hope this information helps. Feel free to get back in touch if we can help.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Jaypers

Molly at Vodafone explained that because my phone had entered passive mode (due to 6 months inactivity) i'd have to top up using shop-bought credit, which i have done.

Yesterday my statement on 365 online showed a pending 10 euro transaction and a duplicate line in the completed transactions. The balance mistakenly displayed 20 euros deducted.

I am still waiting for the original top-up to go through but  the statement no longer shows a pending transaction and the balance is correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Thanks for getting back to us Jaypers.

We’re glad to hear this. Rest assured Vodafone will apply this credit as soon as possible.

Thanks for chatting with us.
    Richard

• Advertisement
Advertisement