Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Street New Ross

Options
  • 05-06-2020 12:53am

I have been trying to find old Victorian Penfold postboxes, very ornate and hexagonal in shape. I know there was one outside the hotel on North Street. However I also found out this building was demolished. Anyone know if the postbox was moved, or simply ceases to be now?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Down South

I have been trying to find old Victorian Penfold postboxes, very ornate and hexagonal in shape. I know there was one outside the hotel on North Street. However I also found out this building was demolished. Anyone know if the postbox was moved, or simply ceases to be now?

Thanks!

Pretty sure it’s still there

Down South wrote: »
    Pretty sure it’s still there

Should have said in OP, I have been looking up and down the street on Google Street View, but can't find it!

Never mind, it has been located! Still there alright.
    Now, off (figuratively) to Skibbereen.

Advertisement