Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allow me to explain why the 'All Live Matter' hashtag is awful.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

The burning of 'ze books Bibles has begun.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1289512762733785088

Now do the Quran

2d82e517bfe6961f82d8b3bcd6ac8044.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

It’s taken less then 2 months for “BLM” to be exposed as yet another well intentioned movement that’s allowed itself to be highjacked by hard left wing anarchists who want to force their rotten ideology down everyone’s throats far worse then any RC PP in 1955.
    As the anarchists always very quickly start viciously infighting between themselves (because although “everyone is equal” as we all know some are far more equal then others) it’ll fade away to nothing and lie dormant for another period until the next pandemic/terrorist outbreak/national disaster.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

splinter65 wrote: »
    It’s taken less then 2 months for “BLM” to be exposed as yet another well intentioned movement that’s allowed itself to be highjacked by hard left wing anarchists who want to force their rotten ideology down everyone’s throats far worse then any RC PP in 1955.
    As the anarchists always very quickly start viciously infighting between themselves (because although “everyone is equal” as we all know some are far more equal then others) it’ll fade away to nothing and lie dormant for another period until the next pandemic/terrorist outbreak/national disaster.

Its all slowly crumpling the truth is just destroying this movement, the followers are gonna struggle to push there racially motivated agenda..its plain to see how disgusting the media was in inciting all this..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Cupatae wrote: »

Its all slowly crumpling the truth is just destroying this movement, the followers are gonna struggle to push there racially motivated agenda..its plain to see how disgusting the media was in inciting all this..

I'm curious to know why it took so long for this tape to be released because it does change the narrative slightly.

It doesn't 100% absolve the cops but it does give them a glimmer of a chance in court.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

BattleCorp wrote: »
    I'm curious to know why it took so long for this tape to be released because it does change the narrative slightly.

It doesn't 100% absolve the cops but it does give them a glimmer of a chance in court.

It certainly shows up the media for the scumbags they are and how they manipulated this story into what they wanted it to be, he couldn't breath before he got on the ground, and was high as a kite...

it also coincides with the autopsy that says he died of a heart attack rather than asphyxiation there should be a law brought in where media outlets can only show entire unedited clips its genuinely disgusting the narrative that was being spun by these people and the people that support it, literally lying in order to further agendas and cause violence

The media and blm intentionally painted these cops actions as deliberate and bloodthirsty...Racially motivated murder.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭2u2me

Cupatae wrote: »
    It certainly shows up the media for the scumbags they are and how they manipulated this story into what they wanted it to be, he couldn't breath before he got on the ground, and was high as a kite...

it also coincides with the autopsy that says he died of a heart attack rather than asphyxiation there should be a law brought in where media outlets can only show entire unedited clips its genuinely disgusting the narrative that was being spun by these people and the people that support it, literally lying in order to further agendas and cause violence

The media and blm intentionally painted these cops actions as deliberate and bloodthirsty...Racially motivated murder.

Maybe the cops will end up suing the media that printed the stories. Similar to the Covington kids massive settlement with the NYT and WaPo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

Another plank in the Democrats "elect Zebedee" campaign exposed. They will have to drag the imbecile out of the basement soon, Game over.

The lawyers trying to do the cops moved heaven and earth to prevent the released of the bodycam. Now we know why.

The Democrats are willing to bring America to verge of anarchy in order to win the election.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1289512762733785088

Dort, wo man Bücher verbrennt, verbrennt man am Ende auch Menschen.

"Where they burn books, they will also ultimately burn people."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

The Democrats are burning bibles and toppling statues as they riot and protest their way to the White House, defunding police in cities with already skyrocketing crime stats led by a man who has a very mundane political record who is clearly unfit for work let alone a campaign or a term....it really doesn't take a genius to see what is coming in the ballot box this November!!!!

The Media that is pimping all this as not just acceptable but necessary may find themselves beyond saving....

Identity politics with it's suffocating culture led by SJWs and Feminists are a scourge and are destroying political parties, media companies, creative industries because no one wants it, no vote's for it, no one is entertained by it, outside of a very vocal minority with twitter handles and NYT subscriptions....it is a cancer in our society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭2u2me

biko wrote: »
    Dort, wo man Bücher verbrennt, verbrennt man am Ende auch Menschen.

"Where they burn books, they will also ultimately burn people."

What gets me is that those same people would be crying hate crime was it the Quran being burned.
    Danish Man Who Burned Quran Is Prosecuted for Blasphemy

Pastor Terry Jones Arrested Before Planned Quran Burning

"U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has called plans by a small Florida evangelical church to burn copies of the Koran on September 11 a "disrespectful, disgraceful act.""

There was a time I'd have been in favour of all this religious sacrilege, but what's the point in gravely offending so many people needlessly?

I'd see a genuine point in something like 'Draw mohammed day' where it's not just about giving offence, but also making a point. That the banning of depictions is not in line with our values or our way of life.

What point is being expressed here with this bible burning? I don't get it. Seems more about being vindictive.

• Advertisement

I absolutely never thought I'd say this.....

But I genuinely fear for America, and the rest of the world if Trump DOESNT win the election.

He is an ignorant and ridiculous individual. But if Biden gets in, and he continues to pander to ridiculous BLM type social justice charades, the country will implode under that kind of leadership.

Jesus... Rewind six years ago and imagine I'd be hoping the host of the apprentice gets to remain as president as he sadly is a better alternative.

Mad times.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

But I genuinely fear for America, and the rest of the world if Trump DOESNT win the election.

He is an ignorant and ridiculous individual. But if Biden gets in, and he continues to pander to ridiculous BLM type social justice charades, the country will implode under that kind of leadership.

Jesus... Rewind six years ago and imagine I'd be hoping the host of the apprentice gets to remain as president as he sadly is a better alternative.

Mad times.

This is what I feel also, I think it is down to a bad ideology being left to grow and instead of putting a stop to the madness before it got too big the Democrats went out of their way to support the crazies and it does spill out into the rest of the English speaking world no matter what anyone tells you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Well why am I not surprised. its all kicking off in Phili. No Justice No Peace

https://twitter.com/JFNYC1/status/1291222878306926593

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

Thats just pure racism. They didnt let one whit person into that bakery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Celticfire

"Peaceful Looters"

A terribly funny story. Two idealistic lawyers, so romantically involved with the BLM protest movement, throw a Molotov cocktail into an abandoned police car and burn it. Now they face a minimum 35 years in federal prison.

Linked In

uroojcolinford_custom-858735931a3e0802ab66d0e8a136c14844847dbf-s1600-c85.jpg

vs Reality

eb7277b3a41e40a84c44bbf54dcb3fc671-1620FEA-Molotov-mugshot.2x.w710.jpg
    The only way they hear us is through violence

Yeah, they heard you lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Mad times.

Sadly you're right.

Trump is a clown without a doubt, but the lunatics on the other side of the debate are infinitely more dangerous.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

One even had a suitcase, now he is the smart one.... Open bag put looting items in and off he goes.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

nullzero wrote: »
    Sadly you're right.

Trump is a clown without a doubt, but the lunatics on the other side of the debate are infinitely more dangerous.

Yeah, the people who aren't racists are definitely more dangerous than the racists - similar to how people who oppose fascism are the real fascists, actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

.anon. wrote: »
    Yeah, the people who aren't racists are definitely more dangerous than the racists - similar to how people who oppose fascism are the real fascists, actually.

🙄

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

One even had a suitcase, now he is the smart one.... Open bag put looting items in and off he goes.....

Someone will be along to claim that he is a right wing supremacist who has infiltrated the peaceful protests and caused it to turn into a looting mob.

Always be prepared.

mensah2.png

A large mob of Black Lives Matter terrorists surrounded Officer Mensahs girlfriend’s house, chanting “Black Lives Matter” and the rioters began breaking windows, they assaulted and physically attacked the girlfriend. Mensah who was unarmed because being suspended, attempted to defend the life of everyone there, including black children, he was shot at by a coward with a shotgun, yelling “Black Lives Matter. There were black children in that house, BLM dont care about black children too.

Mensah was suspended because of a justified shooting. The mob demanded Officer Mensah, who has broken no laws or violated any policy, to be immediately arrested and fired. Celebrities like Jay-z, jonas brothers etc, called for his firing, along with a white city official demanded the firing of a black officer to somehow fix the city’s “racist history.” :rolleyes: Its only now because Fylod they are looking to enact mob justice but Mensahs justified shooting is now all of a sudden
    became urgent and so important.

Again. BLM consists of individuals with low IQ, who have a proclivity to irrational and violent behavior. They are degenerate prawns.

https://www.officermensah.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Everyone knows that if cops traumatise children enough they'll earn their respect.

https://twitter.com/JulianCastro/status/1292822519234215938?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Foxtrol wrote: »
    Everyone knows that if cops traumatise children enough they'll earn their respect.

https://twitter.com/JulianCastro/status/1292822519234215938?s=20
    29% of American schools have their own police (as in actual police, not that hallway monitor craic), with 70,000 being arrested in 2013-14 - I couldn't find data for years since. Also from 2013-18, over 30,000 children under 10 years of age were actially arrested in the US.

https://www.edweek.org/ew/projects/2017/policing-americas-schools/student-arrests.html?override=web#/overview

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/30000-children-age-10-arrested-us-2013-fbi/story%3fid=657987870

Black lives get to take what the want as reparations

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1293324656561098752

I thought this was Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in black face appropriating black culture again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

I thought this was Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in black face appropriating black culture again
    Maybe closer to Martin Luther King, who had this to say on rioting and looting:

"Urban riots must now be recognized as durable social phenomena. They may be deplored, but they are there and should be understood. Urban riots are a special form of violence. They are not insurrections. The rioters are not seeking to seize territory or to attain control of institutions. They are mainly intended to shock the white community. They are a distorted form of social protest. The looting which is their principal feature serves many functions. It enables the most enraged and deprived Negro to take hold of consumer goods with the ease the white man does by using his purse. Often the Negro does not even want what he takes; he wants the experience of taking. But most of all, alienated from society and knowing that this society cherishes property above people, he is shocking it by abusing property rights. There are thus elements of emotional catharsis in the violent act. This may explain why most cities in which riots have occurred have not had a repetition, even though the causative conditions remain. It is also noteworthy that the amount of physical harm done to white people other than police is infinitesimal and in Detroit whites and Negroes looted in unity.

A profound judgment of today’s riots was expressed by Victor Hugo a century ago. He said, ‘If a soul is left in the darkness, sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.’

The policymakers of the white society have caused the darkness; they create discrimination; they structured slums; and they perpetuate unemployment, ignorance and poverty. It is incontestable and deplorable that Negroes have committed crimes; but they are derivative crimes. They are born of the greater crimes of the white society. When we ask Negroes to abide by the law, let us also demand that the white man abide by law in the ghettos. Day-in and day-out he violates welfare laws to deprive the poor of their meager allotments; he flagrantly violates building codes and regulations; his police make a mockery of law; and he violates laws on equal employment and education and the provisions for civic services. The slums are the handiwork of a vicious system of the white society; Negroes live in them but do not make them any more than a prisoner makes a prison. Let us say boldly that if the violations of law by the white man in the slums over the years were calculated and compared with the law-breaking of a few days of riots, the hardened criminal would be the white man. These are often difficult things to say but I have come to see more and more that it is necessary to utter the truth in order to deal with the great problems that we face in our society.
    "

• Registered Users Posts: 4,333 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

You pay for looting through increased insurance prices, flight of business and capital then the flight of high taxpayers resulting in less taxes for welfare and social programs. It’s lose lose. Not well thought out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,333 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

How would reparations work anyway. Do poor white people need to pay too? They didn’t benefit from slavery, it decreased the availability of jobs and pay for them. Do Italians need to pay reparations to the rest of Europe for Roman expansion , how about Germany for WW2. How much do the UK owe us? How far back do you go?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Black lives get to take what the want as reparations

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1293324656561098752

That makes sense alright, people needing Gucci clothes to survive. Defund the police and rob every shop as you're due reparations and see how long society lasts. Trump must be delighted seeing all these idiots on the left .

That video reminds of John Connors tweeting that time, the Aldi in tallaght got looted. He said its alright to rob from corporations as they rob us everyday!! , forgetting that Aldi's probably the cheapest supermarket there is . Travellers and BLM seem to have a lot of common i.e a disregard for the law and the refusal to address the problems in their own communities .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Over a hundred people under the age of 18 have been shot in Philadelphia this year. There's been 1,139 people shot in total in Philadelphia and yet BLM want to defund the police , you couldn't make it up .

https://whyy.org/articles/wheres-the-outrage-philly-leaders-rally-after-another-weekend-of-shootings/

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2020/08/06/100-children-have-been-shot-in-philadelphia-so-far-this-year-police-say/

Advertisement