Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable adult braces in Cork?

• 05-06-2020 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

I'm looking into getting braces but feeling kind of overwhelmed with the amount of orthodontists in Cork. It seems like they want to give a consultation before giving a general estimate of the price which I suppose is fair, but given the current situation, I'd rather not be going in and out of a lot of different places...

I'd love to hear any advice you can give in this regard, hoping not to pay more than 4 grand.

What was your experience like?

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,769 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Hi all,

I'm looking into getting braces but feeling kind of overwhelmed with the amount of orthodontists in Cork. It seems like they want to give a consultation before giving a general estimate of the price which I suppose is fair, but given the current situation, I'd rather not be going in and out of a lot of different places...

I'd love to hear any advice you can give in this regard, hoping not to pay more than 4 grand.

What was your experience like?

Thank you!

Treatment plans are particular to each patient, one person‘a treatment requirement will be different to another, so an Orthodontist will only be able to quote for your treatment needs after examining you.

Advertisement