If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense H65U8Q date and price?

• 05-06-2020 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭

Are you going to be selling Hisense H65U8Q (this is the only TV I am interested in)? I see that your UK website is allowing UK consumers to register their interest. If you are going to sell it here, can you please tell me when, and the price, and if you will offer price matching to UK and German resellers that deliver here?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Are you going to be selling Hisense H65U8Q (this is the only TV I am interested in)? I see that your UK website is allowing UK consumers to register their interest. If you are going to sell it here, can you please tell me when, and the price, and if you will offer price matching to UK and German resellers that deliver here?
    Hi Runswithascript.

Thanks for the post.

We are due to stock these just like our .co.uk website.
    They will be priced the same at £1699
    https://www.richersounds.com/hisense-65u8qftuk.html

There is no confirmed ETA for arrival but I would say it will be soon now they have went onto our .co.uk website for preorder.

Regarding price beats, we only offer this against qualifying deals from UK or Irish retailers.
    For a price beat it must include a 5 or 6 year warranty and also delivery to your home address.

Any questions please let me know.

Thanks

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Hi Runswithascript.

Thanks for the post.

There is no confirmed ETA for arrival but I would say it will be soon now they have went onto our .co.uk website for preorder.

Regarding price beats, we only offer this against qualifying deals from UK or Irish retailers.
    For a price beat it must include a 5 or 6 year warranty and also delivery to your home address.

Thanks

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny

I see you are now offering £500 cashback on the H65U8Q in the UK.

Can you offer me a similar discount here, and if so do you know when?

Thanks!

Hi Runswithascript.

Thanks for the post.

Thanks

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny

Thanks!
    Hi Runswithascript.

The same deal will be available via ourselves too once there is stock of the screen.

The £500 cash back is not ran by Richersounds but by Hisense themselves and you have to apply for it following the link listed on the product page.
    Offer ends 27.7.20

Some of the NEW Hisense range has started to filter through. So hopefully the 65U8Q will not be too far away.

If you do want one of these TV's it would be a good idea to place a temporary order onto our system to put you inline for one as when the stock arrives it will be for all Richersounds stores and gets distributed to stores with customer waiting and for any pre web orders.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

Hi Runswithascript.

Thanks for the post.

Thanks

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny

Thanks!
    Hi Runswithascript.

The same deal will be available via ourselves too once there is stock of the screen.

The £500 cash back is not ran by Richersounds but by Hisense themselves and you have to apply for it following the link listed on the product page.
    Offer ends 27.7.20

Some of the NEW Hisense range has started to filter through. So hopefully the 65U8Q will not be too far away.

If you do want one of these TV's it would be a good idea to place a temporary order onto our system to put you inline for one as when the stock arrives it will be for all Richersounds stores and gets distributed to stores with customer waiting and for any pre web orders.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny

Can you clarify the exact euro price you will sell the 65U8Q for, exactly how much Hisense will give me back and how long it takes to receive the funds? If I were to place a temporary order, is there somewhere on your Irish site I can find this model, as I have not been able to?

Out of interest, why do they not just sell you the TV £500 cheaper so you can pass that saving directly on to the customer?

Thanks

Hi Runswithascript.

Thanks for the post.

Thanks

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny

Thanks!
    Hi Runswithascript.

Offer ends 27.7.20

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny

Can you clarify the exact euro price you will sell the 65U8Q for, exactly how much Hisense will give me back and how long it takes to receive the funds? If I were to place a temporary order, is there somewhere on your Irish site I can find this model, as I have not been able to?

Out of interest, why do they not just sell you the TV £500 cheaper so you can pass that saving directly on to the customer?

Thanks
    Hi.

Thanks for coming back to me.

The Hisense promo is in sterling only it would seem. So you can not pay in Euro and request the Cash Back as it is a sterling only promo.
    As it is ran by them directly you would need to contact them to see if they offer a Euro version.

As I mentioned before it is not Richersounds offer the Cash Back but it is a Hisense promo and ran directly by them.
    The Cash Back offer has nothing to do with us here at Richersounds.
    If you click the link it takes you a Hisense webpage.

We always have some promotions that are sterling based only unfortunately.

It has not went live on our .ie site as there is currently no stock.
    You can view it below on our .co.uk site and the terms and conditions are the same for us here at the Belfast store:

Kenny.

• Advertisement

That is a real shame, it puts it out the question for me. I have contacted Hisense to see if they are able to offer me the same discount here somehow.

That is a real shame, it puts it out the question for me. I have contacted Hisense to see if they are able to offer me the same discount here somehow.
    Hi runswithascript,

Apologies, the cashback promotions wouldn't be run by us directly so we would have to follow the terms and conditions of the manufactuer.

Let us know how you get on with Hisense though!

Kind regards

David

Hi runswithascript,

Apologies, the cashback promotions wouldn't be run by us directly so we would have to follow the terms and conditions of the manufactuer.

Kind regards

David
    I have emailed Hisense UK and Hisense Germany. Is there anyway you guys, as a direct customer of theirs, could contact them to see if they can offer your Irish customers the same value? A query from you would carry much more weight.

Hi runswithascript,

Kind regards

David
    I have emailed Hisense UK and Hisense Germany. Is there anyway you guys, as a direct customer of theirs, could contact them to see if they can offer your Irish customers the same value? A query from you would carry much more weight.
    Hi Runswithascript.

I have spoken to Hisense myself and they have said that the current summer cash back deal they are running is in sterling only and you must have a UK bank account to qualify as it is a UK promotion. They had no further details if a European promotion will be available at a later date.

As I have said before we have zero control over this as this is a Hisense promotions and not a Richersounds Promotion and we have no say in how they run it.

We will no more on our own Euro pricing once we get stock and can see cost prices etc but as far as the Hisense promotion there is nothing Richersounds can do to change this.

I'm sorry I can not help further on this as it is totally out of our hands.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.