Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Light flickering

Options
  • 05-06-2020 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

Hi all

There is a problem in my mothers house with the light in the bathroom flickering. I've checked the connections at the switch and at the fitting and all ok. (Bulb changed as well) Probably time to get a RECI in but just in case I might be missing something simple.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

wazzer1 wrote: »
    Hi all

There is a problem in my mothers house with the light in the bathroom flickering. I've checked the connections at the switch and at the fitting and all ok. (Bulb changed as well) Probably time to get a RECI in but just in case I might be missing something simple.

TIA

What type of light?

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭wazzer1

Not sure how to post a picture, it's a round fitting with glass about 300mm?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

wazzer1 wrote: »
    Not sure how to post a picture, it's a round fitting with glass about 300mm?

Has it got a transformer in it? What type of bulb is in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭wazzer1

aido79 wrote: »
    Has it got a transformer in it? What type of bulb is in it?

No it's a 230v light with a 60w es bulb

cheers

Is your neighbour a welder?

• Advertisement
Advertisement