Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Central, Times Place - Does lease include utilities?

Options
  • 06-06-2020 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi all,

Posting on behalf of a friend who is not a member here

As it is Saturday cannot reach letting agent. Does these apartments rental include utilities like Electricity, Gas and wifi. Parking is additional 150 Euro.

She is fine even if just electricity & gas are included.

Annual consumption for us was 1300 Euro last year that too at after using a discounted offer from EI. Nearly 8000 Units used.

TIA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭C3PO

I'm fine even if just electricity & wifi are included. Annual consumption for us was 13000 last year and hence, utilities are a pain.

Over €1000 per month for electricity and WiFi? Surely not?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 randommviewss

C3PO wrote: »
    Over €1000 per month for electricity and WiFi? Surely not?

1300, not 13K. Error in typing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,115 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

I've never heard of utilities being included in rent outside of student accommodation so would be really surprised if they were included in this development.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 randommviewss

Caranica wrote: »
    I've never heard of utilities being included in rent outside of student accommodation so would be really surprised if they were included in this development.

I have added screen print just now. Confused :-(

Advertisement