Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling a house during COVID?

Options
  • 06-06-2020 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭

Hi

My parents have a rental property in Dublin 13 that they are looking to sell when the tenant moves out at the end of July.

Given the current climate how would they go about meeting estate agents, conducting viewings and just the sales process in general.

Also any recommendations of selling agents to use?

Thank You

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Hi

My parents have a rental property in Dublin 13 that they are looking to sell when the tenant moves out at the end of July.

Given the current climate how would they go about meeting estate agents, conducting viewings and just the sales process in general.

Also any recommendations of selling agents to use?

Thank You

In the normal manner, either by phone, email, snailmail or in person standing 2m apart! by 29 June, they can travel wherever they want in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Marcusm wrote: »
    In the normal manner, either by phone, email, snailmail or in person standing 2m apart! by 29 June, they can travel wherever they want in the country.

Thanks.

What do people think of valuations atm?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,115 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

There's a big thread about this on this forum. Something along the lines of "burying/selling at the moment". Loads of info on there. Sorry can't link as on a very temperamental mobile

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Caranica wrote: »
    There's a big thread about this on this forum. Something along the lines of "burying/selling at the moment". Loads of info on there. Sorry can't link as on a very temperamental mobile

Ah great. I will check it out.

Advertisement