Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money back

Options
  • 06-06-2020 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

I booked a holiday in jan with a travel company to go on a usa cruse it was cancelled in March. Fly out of dublin stay in ny 1 night 7 day cruse then 1 more night in ny then fly back. All inc
    I have got no money back from my travel agent its eu law I taught that package holiday should be refund. I payed it all night n boi card is there anyway boi can help me as I payed for a holiday I didn’t get

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Hi popsmar,

Thank you for reaching out to us on Boards.ie.

You can certainly fill out a Visa Debit/Credit Card Transaction Dispute Form on our side to request a refund. We would recommend that you contact the travel agent you booked with first to see if there is any way to retrieve your refund from them. 

Our Chargebacks Team are receiving a very high volume of requests at the moment therefore timeframes for a chargeback can vary. 

For more information on our Chargeback process and to access the transaction dispute form, please see below link.

https://www.bankofireland.com/help-centre/faq/can-get-purchase-refunded-credit-card-debit-card/

I hope this information helps!

If there is anything else we can help with please get in touch.

Thanks,
    Megan

Advertisement