Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last page unavailable

Options
  • 06-06-2020 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

Having this issue on two different devices, touch and desktop sites. Different forums and threads, but not all.

In the last few days when opening up a thread, I cannot access the last page. If I click last page to open a thread, I just get redirected to the forum page again. If I am in the thread and navigate to the last page it just brings me to the second last page. The latest post information and email alerts show there are posts there to be read.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Reversal,

Is this issue still occurring? Would you be able to provide examples of threads where it happens (you can PM if you would prefer). There have been times where when a thread rolls over to a new page, some cannot view it until there have been a couple of new posts in the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,047 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Hi Mark, this continuously happens in the "I don't know where I'm going, but I know where I am" thread in AH.

When it reaches 10k posts and a new thread is started it's ok for a while. Then it starts as the post count goes up. By the time there thousands of posts you can't see the next page until there's 7 or 8 posts on it.

We even have a name for it now - the glitch!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement