Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I appeal a threadban please

Options
  • 06-06-2020 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭

I wish to apologise for some posts I made earlier in the main Covid19 thread. I made some posts which probably never came across very well and it was in hindsight I know now.

I never meant any offence and I never wanted to cause an trouble. I became deflated with the roadmap and our government picking and choosing what part of the road map to implement and allowing protests and large gatherings to take place while small business owners are likely to go to the wall. My points were probably, more than like not made very well. Again I would like to stress that I never meant any offence or to cause any harm or distress to others and again I'm sorry if that happens.

I found the thread to be very valuable for discussion and learning during the past few months and there was some great contributions over the past few months from so many people. I would also like to thank you and also boards for the discussion forums.

Can I please appeal the threadban? If you don't want to reverse the threadban, that's OK, I will leave it alone and go on happily. If it is reversed, I will behave in future and not write in such a poor manner to get any point across.

Again I'm sorry if I caused any offence to other people.

Thank you
    From Owl

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You have not even attempted to challenge it via PM. And when you do, please explain why you think your threadban should be lifted bearing in mind the 2 posts you received sanctions for

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement