Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Deciding where to settle down

• 06-06-2020 10:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I would like to settle down with current partner in the next couple of years.Both live in different counties over 70 miles away.We haven't discussed where we would live but both would like to stay at near home as have properties of our own.I would like to hear how you resolved it with your partner?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

I don't think you can solve that problem unless one of you decide to move closer to the other persons house. I was in a relationship for over a decade with a girl who lived in westmeath i'm from dublin. I could only see her on weekends and again your off work on friday Night and and you return early monday morning. There is a lot of travel and cost involved. It takes hard work to keep long distance relationship going. But if you are retiring you could spend one week in yours and one week in hers. Best of luck with whatever you decide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭Yourmama

Myself and the other half were 8 hours drive between each other so we moved to another country together. Problem solved

Advertisement