If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AV receiver and Speakers query

Options
  • 07-06-2020 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

Hey guys, 
                 I'm back ... upgraditis is taking hold once again.
    Can you possibly quote for the following please:
    Marantz SR6014 (silver) + Bowers & Wilkins 606, HTM6 & ASW608 5.1 Speaker package

and also 

Maratnz SR7013 (silver) + Bowers & Wilkins 606, HTM6 & ASW608 5.1 Speaker package

thanks in advance.

Kao

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

kao123 wrote: »
    Hey guys, 
    Marantz SR6014 (silver) + Bowers & Wilkins 606, HTM6 & ASW608 5.1 Speaker package

and also 

Maratnz SR7013 (silver) + Bowers & Wilkins 606, HTM6 & ASW608 5.1 Speaker package

thanks in advance.

Kao
    Hi Kao,

Thanks for the post!

The only Marantz amp I have in stock at the moment is the SR6012 in silver at £899/1059 euro! It is brand new but I am out of stock of the SR7013 and I have no ETA for the SR6014 at the moment.

I can do you the following bundle:

Marantz SR6012 silver
    2 x B&W 606
    B&W HTM6
    B&W ASW608
    Total: £2620/3080 euro

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kao123

Hey guys, 

and also 

thanks in advance.

Kao
    Hi Kao,

Thanks for the post!

The only Marantz amp I have in stock at the moment is the SR6012 in silver at £899/1059 euro! It is brand new but I am out of stock of the SR7013 and I have no ETA for the SR6014 at the moment.

Marantz SR6012 silver
    2 x B&W 606
    B&W HTM6
    B&W ASW608

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for the reply David, 
                                   I do want to get the newer receiver though, I see the SR6014 and the B&W 606 (4 x 606's) plus the Center and Sub are available from other retailer for the £2650 mark, and the SR7013 with the same speaker package for the £2800 mark, I was hoping you guys cold price match or do a better offer.

Can you do a price offer on the speaker package on it's own maybe ?

thanks,

Hey guys, 

and also 

thanks in advance.

Kao
    Hi Kao,

Thanks for the post!

Marantz SR6012 silver
    2 x B&W 606
    B&W HTM6
    B&W ASW608

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for the reply David, 
                                   I do want to get the newer receiver though, I see the SR6014 and the B&W 606 (4 x 606's) plus the Center and Sub are available from other retailer for the £2650 mark, and the SR7013 with the same speaker package for the £2800 mark, I was hoping you guys cold price match or do a better offer.

Can you do a price offer on the speaker package on it's own maybe ?

thanks,
    Hi Kao,

I can certainly check for an ETA for the new amp for you but I don't have one at the moment unfortunately.

I could do the Bowers and Wilkins package for £1720/2020 euro?

Kind regards

David

Hi Dave, 
                 sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I've had a change of thinking, are you able to give a price for a Marantz PM-KI Ruby amp (in champagne gold/silver) as I'm looking to upgrade the 2 channel setup first - it's a budget thing !

If not the PM-KI Ruby maybe there another reference series Marantz amp (ideally in silver )tucked away in the stores somewhere ?

Thanks in advance 

Kao 

Hi Dave, 
                 sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I've had a change of thinking, are you able to give a price for a Marantz PM-KI Ruby amp (in champagne gold/silver) as I'm looking to upgrade the 2 channel setup first - it's a budget thing !

If not the PM-KI Ruby maybe there another reference series Marantz amp (ideally in silver )tucked away in the stores somewhere ?

Thanks in advance 

Kao 
    Hi kao123,

Leave that with me and I'll see if I can source one direct for you!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi Dave, 

Thanks in advance 

Kao 
    Hi kao123,

Kind regards

David
    Ok cheers, am open to refurbs, open boxes etc , it's always about the price point :-)

thanks in advance

Hi Dave, 

Thanks in advance 

Kao 
    Hi kao123,

Kind regards

David
    Ok cheers, am open to refurbs, open boxes etc , it's always about the price point :-)

thanks in advance
    No problem! It's not an item we normally stock but I'll see what I can find out for you!

Kind regards

David

Hi Dave, 

Thanks in advance 

Kao 
    Hi kao123,

Kind regards

David

thanks in advance
    No problem! It's not an item we normally stock but I'll see what I can find out for you!

Kind regards

David
    Hey David, 
                     at the risk of destroying my dwindling bank account did you have any luck with my query at all?

thanks, 

Kao

Hi Dave, 

Thanks in advance 

Kao 
    Hi kao123,

Kind regards

David

thanks in advance

Kind regards

David
    Hey David,
                     at the risk of destroying my dwindling bank account did you have any luck with my query at all?

thanks, 

Kao
    Hi Kao.

I've not heard anything at close of business today.

I will personally check for an update on this first thing in the morning.

Kenny.

Hi Dave, 

Thanks in advance 

Kao 
    Hi kao123,

Kind regards

David

thanks in advance

Kind regards

David
    Hey David,

thanks, 

Kao
    Hi Kao.

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny, 
    I appreciate it as always.

Be nice to upgrade to the reference series via yourselves.

thanks.
    Kao

• Advertisement

Hi Dave, 

Thanks in advance 

Kao 
    Hi kao123,

Kind regards

David

thanks in advance

Kind regards

David
    Hey David,

thanks, 

Kao
    Hi Kao.

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny, 

thanks.
    Kao
    Fingers crossed I can get you some good news in the morning.

Have a good evening.

Kenny.

Hi Dave, 

Thanks in advance 

Kao 
    Hi kao123,

Kind regards

David

thanks in advance

Kind regards

David
    Hey David,

thanks, 

Kao
    Hi Kao.

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny, 

thanks.
    Kao

Have a good evening.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, 
                 fingers are still crossed, just checking to see if you have any (good :-)) news on my query?

Cheers, 
    Kao 

Hi Dave, 

Thanks in advance 

Kao 
    Hi kao123,

Kind regards

David

thanks in advance

Kind regards

David
    Hey David,

thanks, 

Kao
    Hi Kao.

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny, 

thanks.
    Kao

Have a good evening.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, 
                 fingers are still crossed, just checking to see if you have any (good :-)) news on my query?

Cheers, 
    Kao 
    Hi Kao,

It's actually proving to be a bit of a nightmare to get through to Marantz at the moment!

I don;t think we'll be able to get it but I am trying to contact their rep to see if it is available to us!

Apologies for the delay!

Kind regards

David

Hi Dave, 

Thanks in advance 

Kao 
    Hi kao123,

Kind regards

David

thanks in advance

Kind regards

David
    Hey David,

thanks, 

Kao
    Hi Kao.

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny, 

thanks.
    Kao

Have a good evening.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, 

Cheers, 
    Kao 
    Hi Kao,

It's actually proving to be a bit of a nightmare to get through to Marantz at the moment!

I don;t think we'll be able to get it but I am trying to contact their rep to see if it is available to us!

Apologies for the delay!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 
               thanks for the update,  I appreciate your efforts.

Kao

Hi Dave, 

Thanks in advance 

Kao 
    Hi kao123,

Kind regards

David

thanks in advance

Kind regards

David
    Hey David,

thanks, 

Kao
    Hi Kao.

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny, 

thanks.
    Kao

Have a good evening.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, 

Cheers, 
    Kao 
    Hi Kao,

Apologies for the delay!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 
               thanks for the update,  I appreciate your efforts.

Kao
    No problem, hopefully it won't be too much longer before I get an answer!

Hey David and Kenny, 
                                still have my fingers crossed :-) any update at all by any chance?

many thanks
    Kao

Hey David and Kenny, 
                                still have my fingers crossed :-) any update at all by any chance?

many thanks
    Kao
    Hey Kao123.

Sorry for the delay.

I had been off for a load of days there on a little break.

We got to speak to Marantz and the PM KI Ruby is now discontinued with no more stock available.

Might you have a 2nd choice I could look into?

Kenny.

Hey Kenny, 
                  didn't realise it was discontinued, still show as "New" on their website.. shame. It is kind of in my price range but sadly the newer PM-10 is well above my budget.
    My second choice is actually something along the lines as the PM14S1 but that is an even older model. Was hoping you guys might have had some refurbs or open box versions of one along the lines of the Ruby or the PM14S1.

Sure keep me in mind if anything pops up please.

Cheers, 
    Kao

Hey Kenny, 
                  didn't realise it was discontinued, still show as "New" on their website.. shame. It is kind of in my price range but sadly the newer PM-10 is well above my budget.
    My second choice is actually something along the lines as the PM14S1 but that is an even older model. Was hoping you guys might have had some refurbs or open box versions of one along the lines of the Ruby or the PM14S1.

Sure keep me in mind if anything pops up please.

Cheers, 
    Kao
    No problem Kao.

I'll keep you in mind if I hear anything else from Marantz.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.