Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All replies appear blank on 365 ask question

Options
  • 07-06-2020 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi.
    From many months whenever I ask online I cannot  see replies form you and appears like an empty message.
    I tried on many devices and browser same iissue. I ask, nearly beg to email me answer, but never happened.

Very frustrating as I have many unknowns about my accounts with you.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I had / have that issue too. I emailed about it and was told they were working on it. 
    Haven't had reason to use it recently so I don't know if it works now or not, for me. 

This was the address I emailed to bsdcomms@boi.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

sabinalee wrote: »
    Hi.
    From many months whenever I ask online I cannot  see replies form you and appears like an empty message.
    I tried on many devices and browser same iissue. I ask, nearly beg to email me answer, but never happened.

Very frustrating as I have many unknowns about my accounts with you.

Good morning sabinalee,

Thank you for reaching out to us here.

I'm really sorry to hear that this has been the case. I could only imagine how frustrating that must be.

I have checked in with our Support Team about this and they have advised that they are aware of the difficulty a number of customers are having with their online banking secure messages and they are doing everything they can to resolve this as soon as possible. 

I really appreciate your patience and I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

If you ever have any queries, you can reach us on here, on Twitter @talktoBOI or on Facebook. We would be more than happy to help as best we can.

I hope you have a lovely day.

Take care and stay safe.

Thanks, 
    Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭sabinalee

Good morning sabinalee,

I'm really sorry to hear that this has been the case. I could only imagine how frustrating that must be.

I have checked in with our Support Team about this and they have advised that they are aware of the difficulty a number of customers are having with their online banking secure messages and they are doing everything they can to resolve this as soon as possible. 

I really appreciate your patience and I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

If you ever have any queries, you can reach us on here, on Twitter @talktoBOI or on Facebook. We would be more than happy to help as best we can.

Take care and stay safe.

Thanks, 
    Megan

Megan,

But I asked so many times to reply my answer to my emails and no-one did it.
    How can I know what is in this messages if they are blank for me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

sabinalee wrote: »
    Good morning sabinalee,

Take care and stay safe.

Thanks, 
    Megan

Megan,

But I asked so many times to reply my answer to my emails and no-one did it.
    How can I know what is in this messages if they are blank for me?
    Hi sabinalee,

Thanks for getting back to us here.

As our Support Team continually investigate this difficulty you are having, you would be unable to view these messages I'm afraid. I completely understand that this is very frustrating and we hope to have this fixed for you soon.

I can assure you that this is high priority to be resolved as soon as possible.

In the mean time, you can contact our Customer Service Team on 0818365365 or 003531404400(from abroad). They are available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. They will be more than happy to help with any questions you might have.

If you have any general queries, we're here to help on Boards.ie, Facebook and Twitter @talktoBOI.

Again, I would like to apologised for any inconvenience caused. 

Many thanks, 
    Megan  

Advertisement