Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation of a Galway property financial adviser?

Options
  • 07-06-2020 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,075 ✭✭✭

Not even sure if this is the type of professional im looking for, but can anyone recommend a financial adviser who would be able to assist or advise on a property in negative equity, in probate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Guffy wrote: »
    Not even sure if this is the type of professional im looking for, but can anyone recommend a financial adviser who would be able to assist or advise on a property in negative equity, in probate?

They may have life insurance

In probate from what point of view?
    Trying to buy it?
    Hoping to inherit it?
    Being the executor?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,075 ✭✭✭Guffy

In probate from what point of view?
    Trying to buy it?
    Hoping to inherit it?
    Being the executor?

Being the executor, it's quite complicated and something has been suggested that I'm not 100% comfortable with so I'm looking for a third party that i can discuss options or has experience negotiating with financial institutions.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭mcbert

Not sure if this is their area, but <SNIP> might be of help

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭1perriwinkle

It sounds like you might need a solicitor rather than a FA. But I'd recommend <SNIP> if you're looking for someone. Use them for our taxes and annual mortgage reviews

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Mod

recommendations by PM only please folks.

Advertisement