Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New charger locations (notification only, no discussion see #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭zg3409

Coynes cross near Ashford County Wicklow. New applegreen branded chargers now live at the Motorway services. Each charger can supply 2 cars at same time if they have correct plug type. There is also esb charger at same motorway services.

Belfast Tesla showroom and service centre. 4 x 250kW Tesla superchargers open 24/7 from today. Tesla only for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭innrain

Q-Park Christchurch (back of Jurry's Inn) x4 22kW AC. There are instructions for payment but after installing the app it said it is free.

It requires EB charging (EB Go! yet another app) which seems to have on their map another 3 Q-Park location in City center each with 4 chargers and more around the country mostly carparks

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Fantana2

EasyGo One 50kw, and two ac charges in the Oriel hotel Ballincollig.

Photo from plugshare.

6.96kwp South facing

Hollywood belfast live today

Pay by card, no app it seems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭daarmcd

Inchydoney Island Lodge & Spa, Cork

4 new 22kw chargers EPower

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭VikingG

3 x Circontrol Dual Socket EV Chargers installed at Cavan Crystal Hotel which will now provide 6 charge points for all hotel guests and visitors.

Knock Road Belfast. BP pulse branded, VW on label. 2 X CCS (no chademo). Reported live yesterday, Has a battery inside to boost peak power of 150kW. Price unknown, not shown on bp pulse app yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 outlyer

Super Value KNOCKLYON Dublin ESB 150kW CCS/Chademo x 2 and 50kW with 22kW AC

Crumlin road belfast. New 150kW charger capable of charging 2 cars at once. Officially launching tomorrow. 2 X CCS no chademo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭denismc

Dunsilly hotel, Co Antrim.

24kW DC unit not previously showing on plugshare, now updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭denismc

New CCS and chademo and AC chargers in Belfast. Not available office hours but available evenings, overnight and all weekend. Use weev app to activate and pay. Live today https://www.plugshare.com/location/482129

Northern Ireland Cloughmills near Ballymena. 2 X CCS no chademo. Use my weev app to activate and pay. Live today. A second charger with Chademo will be live soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 outlyer

Paulstown - M9 junction 7. Applegreen electric. Twin CCS 180kW unit is live on their App at 75c per kWh. Second unit CCS/CHAdeMO not yet live.

Near Hillsborough off main Dublin Belfast road. 24kW DC, and 2 X AC. Handy as nearby free ESB 50kW charger is always busy. Use my weev app to activate and pay

Parke pointe Glenageary Dublin. In addition to old triple head dual CCS from esb. Seems live. 2 X CCS 70kW (according to app) but might be 150kW max unit.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭eltoastero

Replacement charger on Moy Road, Dungannon (Co. Tyrone): https://www.plugshare.com/location/23445

outgoing charger was limited to 9kW DC, replacement unit back to delivering 46kW

Showing offline on "stop n top" app bit seems to be in free vend at the moment.

50kW, if you press 100% button it may charge beyond 80%. Free as in beer for now.

I know this is for new chargers l, but here is charger removed. Applegreen have the own brand chargers on site and seem to be kicking out ESB charger from the site to create a monopoly.

Mods please feel free to delete, I'll chat elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 7,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

Mod Note: Removals can be posted here, I expect a few more as Applegreen complete their plans. Discussion to be held on relevant threads please.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Johnfred

Aldi,Newtown Road,Wexford. 4 new chargers Shell recharge app needed. Free to charge at the moment.

Crowne Plaza South Belfast.

24kW DC with CCS only (no ChaDeMo)

2 X AC. Use my weev app to activate and pay. Due to go officially live in a few days.

Applegreen branded in Ballymount. 2 X CCS 180kW live and touch to pay by credit card working. The second unit that has CCS x 2 ( no ChaDeMo) is still covered up

• Registered Users Posts: 4 kodzos

New EasyGo charger at the Bon Secours Hospital on College Road in Cork. 1 75kw charger

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭VikingG

• Registered Users Posts: 12,816 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

This will help on the M9. Literally only a 5 minute drive from the motorway.

Shannon Airport. Not located in long term car park but near car rental. Overstay after 45 minutes. 150kW title speed. Undergoing testing this week, should be operational in a week or two (not my pics). Use plugsurfing app to activate and pay. Nearby hotel has a load of AC chargers, see plugshare app.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,062 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Not sure if mentioned previously, could be useful for students, but 2 X 22kW units in Mary I student car parks near library and lime tree theater. Both car parks charge €3 a day to park in.

4 units shown on app so if anybody wants to have a treasure hunt for the other 2?

Plugsurfing app to use and works plugsurfing card was also tested but doesn't work

Decent rates by comparison to Ecars and even home rates

• Advertisement

Applegreen Enfield. 2 different motorway sites both now with Applegreen branded chargers showing live in the my AG app. May still be in testing phase and may be covered up.

Same sites also have esb ecars chargers but we expect them to be kicked out/removed at some stage in the future.

Advertisement