Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yellow card

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

When you state "steps followed" have you exhausted your discussion with the mod? You started this thread less than an hour after the card was applied

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Beasty wrote: »
    When you state "steps followed" have you exhausted your discussion with the mod? You started this thread less than an hour after the card was applied

Messaged back and forth, and a confirmation that he's upholding original decision.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Thanks

I'll alert the CMods

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Hi Varik,

I’ll have a look at this for you. Would you mind forwarding me on the messages between yourself and the mod? Thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Thanks for sending on.

I think there’s a clear case for a yellow card here based on the personal abuse, regardless of the context. However, given your good record in the forum over the years, the mod in question is satisfied to lift the card on this occasion with just an informal warning to make sure to keep things civil in the future.

If that’s satisfactory, let me know and we’ll get the card lifted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Fine

Thanks all - marking this resolved and I'll lift the card

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement