Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reputable phone repair shop?

Options
  • 08-06-2020 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

The charging port on my One Plus phone needs to be fixed. I'm not 100% if it can be so would like to go to a shop that will tell me the truth either way? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

theglobe wrote: »
    The charging port on my One Plus phone needs to be fixed. I'm not 100% if it can be so would like to go to a shop that will tell me the truth either way? Thanks.

I would contact iElectron, always found them very good and knowledgeable

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Mushy wrote: »
    I would contact iElectron, always found them very good and knowledgeable

+1 I won't use anybody else

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Cork Fone Sat on Tramore road are very good.
    They've been open and run by the same man for donkeys years and very reputable.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭opus

That's good info to store away, as personally had a bad experience with a repair shop on Patricks Quay in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mcko

I would recommend them as well, did a great job on my wife laptop.

• Advertisement

.red. wrote: »
    Cork Fone Sat on Tramore road are very good.
    They've been open and run by the same man for donkeys years and very reputable.

Had trouble with them with a freesat install.
    Paid them etc but when a problem arose they claimed the installer was nothing to do with them bla bla bla.
    Had to stand in the shop and explain to them if they take the money and arrange the guy to do the install they most certainly have something to do with it and therefore they need to ensure the problem is fixed.
    It was fixed then to be fair but one shouldn't have to explain the basics of business to any business in that manner IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,128 ✭✭✭✭rob316

IT outlet on North Main St. Always use him and competitive pricing.

Advertisement