Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appeal of infraction

Options
  • 08-06-2020 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

I would like to appeal an infraction please. I apologie if it appeared to seem uncivil but was just expressing an opinio.

Dear larva,

You have been infracted for being uncivil.

Typically, this means that you are posting in a needlessly aggressive or confrontational manner being disruptive on the forum or causing stress for the other members. We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this infraction you can see details on how to do so here.

Beasty

Your post:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by larva View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tell me how View Post
    What evidence have you of this? Have you lived in black communities? Have you worked with the people from such communities?

What has helped you form your opinion that your statement is accurate?
    Its quite evident, especially in the states, that because of drugs, crime and yes other social inequalities, that black people are a cancer on communities in certain cities, I think they call them gangs. yes we have them here too, white gangs, but we are going our best to import black gangs also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭larva

The person giving me an infraction here is now also calling me racist

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Dispute Resolution Forum.

Only to be utilized when you've exhausted all discussion with the banning mod though.

Thanks, im not getting anywhere and the MOD is being quite aggressive towards me, calling me a racist, uncivil and ignorant and seems to be enjoying putting me down in PMs to me. Very much over the top stuff.

Banned for saying the words "ELECTRONIC VOTING" what are you BANNING me for? OVER THE TOP MODERATION

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

larva wrote: »
    Thanks, im not getting anywhere and the MOD is being quite aggressive towards me, calling me a racist, uncivil and ignorant and seems to be enjoying putting me down in PMs to me. Very much over the top stuff.

If you decide to start a dispute thread you can post the PMs and posters can make their mind up

You were banned from Current Affairs for ignoring the threadban I imposed earlier. You should take that one up with the banning mod

• Advertisement

Isnt that Mod you? You were the one for giving me an infraction in the first place by accusing me of being the following...Racist...Uncivil... then a Racist again OR just plain Ignorant... you didnt seem sure which to accuse me of?... so you went for the latter...ignorant (thanks! how nice of you.) and then seemed happy you had put me in my place, all the while I really didnt understand why you were attacking me for simply posting pretty legitimate things that people would post? I still dont ...

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I issued the threadban. I did not issue the forum ban - you received a PM from the mod who issued the forum ban. You must take that up with them first

Ill take it up with you first if thats ok? See above...no?

If you are challenging either card, take it to the DRP. If you are challenging the threadban, you can discuss it with me via PM. If you are contesting your forum ban, take it up with the mod who banned you first

What is DRP? Yes im changeling both. I have already asked about the forum ban but no reply so far, it only happened after you threadbaned me so you must have had some involvement in the decision. Ill PM you now for whatever good will come of it, perhaps you might not be so aggressive and condescending in your language and tone towards in the PMs?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement