Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Height requirements in dating

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

This thread is depressing. I think irish men are gorgeous on the whole. Very sad that so many of you seem to think irish women are subpar to the rest of the world.

Some guys are picky and some are not.

Same with women.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭landofthetree

People can discriminate on any grounds when it comes to dating.

Religion,race,skin colour,social class, discriminate against divorcees,single mothers, height,disabilities etc.

I wouldn't discriminate against any of the above bar divorcees and single mothers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Nah I don't care either. Despite some people thinking all women think the same. We actually don't.

I definitely don't care. I had a guy 6 foot 3 or something he had a thing for me, personally he annoyed me so I went out with a smallie instead just because he was a nicer guy. Men seem to not have a clue how women think at all.

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Some guys are picky and some are not.

Same with women.

Yeah of course. That's fair enough Pherekydes.

It's just this comes up a lot on boards, not just on this thread. That irish women are horrible and can't compare to the rest of the world. Just makes me a bit sad to see so many guys here seem to feel that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

El Hecko wrote: »
    Every woman wants a man taller than her, height is attractive in men, full stop. That's why I cringe when someone tells a short guy to 'just find a girl who is 5'4 lol'.

The 5'4 girl wants a guy who is 6'+

Grow a pair. Balls not legs.

Amazing you just happen to have a sister who is an outlier. Simply incredible.

And I don't understand why you are being so defensive. You want a healthy mate with good genes so you will have healthy children. Every woman does.

And in a man, good genes are demonstrated through height and a strong jawline. You don't have to feel guilty about wanting top tier men.

It's really not incredible, at all.

Top tier men?? Will you stop. It's clear you have a problem with women. Or at least irish women but now you're putting down men as well. Or men under 6ft anyway.

And if every woman wants a healthy mate bla bla bla then how do you explain those south american women you mentioned earlier being so ok with any man??

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭lavinia hathaway

I don't believe her for one second that she considers short men to be attractive.

:rolleyes: Handsome is as handsome does!

I said nothing negative at all about height, just how my height was perceived.
    As for dismissing anyone as sub human.... that's quite an assumption.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Closing for review, some of the posts on this thread toward women are an absolute disgrace.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement